*Chocolate and Pixie Dust* - An August 2008 TR- 8/29 pg 6: Sort of an update

I know I promised an update yesterday (or was it Wednesday?). I've had a stomach virus. :sad2: I'll be back tomorrow to reply to everyone's posts and post a new chapter!

Oh Jenn! :sick: Stomach viruses are the WORST! :sick:
Feel better soon!!!

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law and two nieces just left, so I am trying to catch up.... You know what they say:
"What do houseguests and fish have in common?
Both stink after three days." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh Jenn! :sick: Stomach viruses are the WORST! :sick:
Feel better soon!!!

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law and two nieces just left, so I am trying to catch up.... You know what they say:
"What do houseguests and fish have in common?
Both stink after three days."
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, my DD is looking at me like I am crazy b/c I am laughing so hard!! :rotfl2:

Thank you everyone!! I am feeling much better. Stomach viruses really stink!!!

Life has been pretty hectic lately. I've been attempting to get my classroom organized before I have to officially start on Tuesday. And Voldemort's friend's child has been in the hospital. There was a freak accident while they were on vacation. The poor kid has been in the hospital for over 2 weeks:sad2:

Update coming before the end of the week!

Just wanted to stop in and say sorry to my readers, if there are any left :confused3 Between the kid in the hospital, my stomach virus, and getting ready for school to start next week, I've been swamped! My brother is coming in this morning, so I'll have guests all weekend. I definitely feel like I need another week to get everything done!

I have lots of pics from Disney and lots to tell you about the major dusting of pixie dust that hit us.

Here are some hints about the next few updates:

There were some ADR changes.
There may have been a resort change.

Stay tuned!!!!

Take your time, Jen! (That means the TR will last longer. ;) )

But seriously, we know RL intrudes. We'll be here when you have chance to post! :goodvibes :hug:

Just wanted to stop in and say sorry to my readers, if there are any left :confused3 Between the kid in the hospital, my stomach virus, and getting ready for school to start next week, I've been swamped! My brother is coming in this morning, so I'll have guests all weekend. I definitely feel like I need another week to get everything done!

I have lots of pics from Disney and lots to tell you about the major dusting of pixie dust that hit us.

Here are some hints about the next few updates:

There were some ADR changes.
There may have been a resort change.

Stay tuned!!!!

Take your time to get yourself feeling better! We'll be here waiting! :goodvibes

do what I do..............dis in the bathroom when you have company!;)

Jen, I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to read more about your trip. :goodvibes

do what I do..............dis in the bathroom when you have company!;)

Winkers! I was SO TEMPTED to do that when my in-laws were here last week!!!!! :rotfl: I actually set my laptop up in our bedroom and snuck in every once in a while, because they were driving me crazy! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter