Child(ren)'s Favorite Book?

There's a Dr. Seuss collection called Sneetches and Other Stories. In it is a story about the Zax.

My daughter loves to have me read her that story (she loves the whole book, but particularly that story and the one about too many Dave's). I make funny voices for the Zax. One is sortof a mix between Nixon/Walter Matheau and the other is a Jack Nicholson impression (a very bad one).

There's a Dr. Seuss collection called Sneetches and Other Stories. In it is a story about the Zax.

My daughter loves to have me read her that story (she loves the whole book, but particularly that story and the one about too many Dave's). I make funny voices for the Zax. One is sortof a mix between Nixon/Walter Matheau and the other is a Jack Nicholson impression (a very bad one).

DS has that one too! I love the north and south going Zax, with their stubborn selves! LOL

My dd loves "I will always love you". She has outgrown it and moved on to chapter books, but at least twice a week she asks for it at bedtime anyway. My son is all about Harry Potter, the Little House series and Big Nate. Both also like God found us You (based on adoption, since both are adopted)

Oh and for the younger elementary set, both of mine love the "who are/who were" biographies. They are also very well written for book reports, for what it is worth :-)

When my DS11 was little, his favorite book was Goodnight Moon. I actually had to buy a few copies over the years because he wore out the pages with his saliva. Not because he would put the book in his mouth, but because he insisted on kissing each picture of the kittens on every page that they appeared.

Another book I highly recommend to anyone with a little one is the Belly Button Book. I think the author is Sandra Boynton, or something very close to that. She has a whole of kids books, but that was our favorite. It's about hippos & how much they love their belly buttons. To this day, we call our belly buttons, "be-bo" like the baby hippo in the book that couldn't say belly button.

We love "The Jolly Postman or Other People's Letters". It was one of my favorites as a kid, so my mom got it for DS when he was born. It follows a postman who delivers mail for fairytale characters (Cinderella, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Jack and the Beanstalk, etc.) and every other page is an envelope with an actual letter for the character inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter