Chic (Brand Name Shorts) Good and comfortable

Blueberry

Happy to be a Croc Mama
A friend of mine, fellow WDW lover told me about Chic Brand Shorts and Capris...I have lost 46 lbs since last trip in November and needed new shorts. She told me to try a pair with the elastic waist..They are the most comfortable shorts I have ever owned. Friend said that they are wonderful for touring WDW, as they move so easily with you on and off rides, are light weight and cool and easy wash and wear....I bought six pairs to take now for September and they are great. I know they have the ones with zippers and button too..but she was talking about the pull on ones......Oh yes, I am down three womens sizes since last trip..woo hoo!!!

Good for you, 46lbs! I think I remember Chic from a long time ago, but I haven't seen them around for a while, then again they may not be what I am thinking of. Where did you purchase them?

I'm interested in more info on these shorts as well. Please tell us where you can buy them?

I bought them two places..A few pairs I got at Pamida which are small rural area type discount stores..End of season so they did not have as many as I wanted.

The rest of them I got from Kmart which also carries the brand, they did not have the denim ones, Pamida had them.

they have a website where you can look up for your area where they are sold...

I believe it is [www.chicjeans.com] No online sales they said, but they tell you what stores do carry them in your area.

Go try them on, they are very comfortable and have nice deep pockets in them, which I love...:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can't find them anywhere on the Internet. I tried the website you provided and it wasn't their website.

I'm getting more and more curious!!

Sorry....I mistyped the address for the Chic Jeans and Shorts, that was a seriously...wrong...address..sorry...:(

I corrected the address it is www.chicjeans.com and they do not provide much info, other than providing a site where you can find a store near you that sells them..

Hope this helps....and I will post further info if I find it for you all.

When I was in my early stage of pregnancy (3rd time around), I lived in Chic jeans with the elastic waist. Now, unfortunately, I stil wear elastic waist and my DD is almost 10 months. Guess I'l have to do a little more walking and a lot less eating at WDW in Oct!

I like to have enough shorts for the days I am away from home...do not plan on doing laundry....so I went to Kmart and got the denim elastic waist shorts....they are the best....I am going to go back when they start putting the summer stuff away and bringing out the winter stuff..which is probably right now......go and check them out ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter