Chemical Alley RP 6

Jordan: "thank you."

Dawn: She felt horrible. He had been acting innocent about it, like a child would be, asking her politely and such and she felt like such a horrible person. She buried her face in her hands. "I'm sorry."

Dawn: She felt horrible. He had been acting innocent about it, like a child would be, asking her politely and such and she felt like such a horrible person. She buried her face in her hands. "I'm sorry."

Jordan: "honey, I said it was okay. I'm frustrating, I know that. I know you just wanted to snap me out of it."

Jordan: "yes. Now, forgive yourself."

Dawn: "I can't. I've done too many horrible things with these hands. It sickens me every time I touch your face that something this dirty and evil could touch something so precious and innocent and good. I'm evil, Jordan. I can't forgive that."

Dawn: "I can't. I've done too many horrible things with these hands. It sickens me every time I touch your face that something this dirty and evil could touch something so precious and innocent and good. I'm evil, Jordan. I can't forgive that."

Jordan: he gently took her hand in his and gently pressed it against his cheek. "I want you to. I need your touch."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter