Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy: "Thank you."

Gwen: "Whatever you want to do."

Britany: "No problem. Call me if you need anything." she said and wrote down her phone number for Kennedy

Ben: "Y'all gonna eat something or do you want me to throw more gummy bears at you?"

Britany: "No problem. Call me if you need anything." she said and wrote down her phone number for Kennedy

Ben: "Y'all gonna eat something or do you want me to throw more gummy bears at you?"

Kennedy: "Okay. This is mine." She gave them the number.

Group: They ordered.

Kennedy: "Okay. This is mine." She gave them the number.

Group: They ordered.

Brittany: "Okay, see you later, I guess."

Chelsea: she ate the rest of the gummy bears that were in her lap and then pulled a gummy bear out of her hair "How did this even get here?"

Brittany: "Okay, see you later, I guess." Chelsea: she ate the rest of the gummy bears that were in her lap and then pulled a gummy bear out of her hair "How did this even get here?"

Trent: He giggled. "Good job, Ben."

Fairywings said:
Kennedy: "Okay. You two take care."

Brittany: "You too." She smiled and drove off "Okay, Nate, where to next?"

Nate: "Seriously is that even a question? Food, of course!"

Brittany: "Ice cream?"

Nate: "Sure."

David: he continued to kiss Gwen passionately. "Thank you for making a dying boy feel so good."

Marcus: He was running home. He was terrified. What would Lynn be like? Did she change? How long were they gone? Did he actually have a child, or was that just something he made up so he could survive the hellhole that he was put back into? He made it to the steps and gulped. Why was he so scared? He was coming back to the love of his life? Would she be mad at him for being gone? Would she be happy he was back? Well, there was only one way to find out. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Ben: "Well, it'll happen eventually."

Trent: "It won't. I won't be broken again. I'm not going to change my mind and tease her." He paused, realizing that he was getting all intense again and shook his head. "Sorry."

Doodle98 said:
Trent: "It won't. I won't be broken again. I'm not going to change my mind and tease her." He paused, realizing that he was getting all intense again and shook his head. "Sorry."

Ben: "Uh...okay..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!