Chefs de France

ecolyer

Mouseketeer
We will be in Epcot for one evening early this February. Opinions of Chefs de France, and what menu selections would you suggest??

Many thanks for your opinions and suggestions.

This question is best asked on the Main Restaurant Forum, not here on the Review Forum. You will get more answers

I'll answer. We go every trip. It's special to us. Ds loves the escargot appetizer. Husband likes the French onion soup. Dinner varies normal sized portions for the most part nothing to huge except for mac and cheese. That has nutmeg in it. Husband tends to order the salmon, I always change it up. I always order the creme brulee and I am picky about brulee.

I've only been for lunch, but the views from the window seating are incredible. We didn't need to request due to us just being a party of 2. Either way, the windows are visible no matter where you are seated, so great views of the fireworks or goings on for an evening reservation, I'm sure. The wine is great, and ending the meal with the creme brulee and coffee was perfect. I do know that it is definitely worth trying at least once for an Epcot restaurant!

We do this

Prix Fixe Menu
Prix Fixe 3 Courses Menu -
Appetizer: Classic French Onion Soup; OR Salade aux Lardons et Croutons; OR Lobster Bisque

Entree: Beef Short Ribs; OR Half Roasted Chicken; OR Broiled Salmon; or Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Dessert: choice from daily offering. $39.99

I get the Bisque, Short Ribs and Creme Brulee a lot

Have Also gotten this Salade de Chevre Chaud - Baked goat cheese with walnuts, fresh grapes, tomatoes, endives and mixed salad $11.99 and the Bisque

I've been to Chefs twice and both times got the exact same meal. We do the regular dining plan and get the price fixe menu since it includes an appetizer.

Appetizer: Lobster Bisque - deliciously rich, small amount of lobster but plenty of flavor, the baguette they bring to the table goes great with this.

Entree: Beef short ribs - reminded me of pot roast, very tender. First time I tried polenta was with this meal and I fell in love. The times I've had it there were 3 small carrots too. My friend gets the chicken and usually trades some broccoli for some polenta.

Dessert: assorted sorbets. A light refreshing dessert after the richness of the food. The 3 flavors were different both times. Once there was a coconut flavored one and another time pumpkin. It was topped with berries and a berry syrup.

Such a beautiful restaurant. The tables are close together but that's to give the feel of a French bistro. It'll be hard to stay away the next trip but we are planning to try all new places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter