Cheapskate Questions, please?

Sorry to hear about your father. I can't imagine the pain of losing a parent.

Where near Columbus are you from?? I grew up in Columbus and moved to Chicago from there last January! I don't think I've seen anyone else on the boards from Columbus before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know.
You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure where you step.
Step with care and great tact, and remember life's just a great balancing act.
--Dr. Seuss

So sorry to hear about your father.
Wanted to reply and say that I'm from North Vernon just a few miles south of Columbus and work for Columbus Regional Hospital, these boards have such a neat way of connecting people.

What in the world is "AP?"

I read the whole string and still don't know what I'm trying to get a discount on or for :-)

AP= Annual Pass. Unlimited entry to the parks for 365 days. PAP= Premium Annual Pass also allows entry tot the water parks and PI.

Thank you so much for your kind words. My father was in terrible pain and I had been to see him just before I left for DW so there are no regrets. I would not wish him back. He got a kick out of my loving the Mouse. Not in his field of understanding.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter