Chased By a Bear and a Trip to Urgent Care - A Very Merry Dis-mas 2016 TR! **Complete 2/23**

Okay, Steve and I are DEFINITELY going to Tangerine Cafe in May, you pushed me over the edge with your chicken shwarma platter lol. We've been wanting to eat there for awhile but it always slips our minds when there.......I need to get a shirt made that says "shwarma"with your food pic on it, then maybe I'll remember :scratchin
I think the France ornament decorations might be my favorite in WS :goodvibes After seeing them in 2015 I was really hoping they did them every year, and was excited to see them again last Nov. Although I thought the peppermint decorations were really cute, too!

I have always wanted to try Tangerine but it doesn't interest husband. I may just have to do it on my own next time.

It was good, I definitely recommend it! France and Japan are on either side, so maybe your husband could get something from one of those countries and you could meet in the middle to eat. The flavors aren't that "out there", so he might be surprised and like it!

The World Showcase decorations are so pretty!! Your meal looks yum, I'm glad you finally got to try Tangierine Cafe!

I was crazy about all of the flower arrangements throughout the WS. I have so many pictures of poinsettas! They added so much to the holiday feel, with the different wreaths and garlands hanging around. I loved it!
It was good to check Tangierine off the list...and then keep it there to do again!

Okay, Steve and I are DEFINITELY going to Tangerine Cafe in May, you pushed me over the edge with your chicken shwarma platter lol. We've been wanting to eat there for awhile but it always slips our minds when there.......I need to get a shirt made that says "shwarma"with your food pic on it, then maybe I'll remember :scratchin
I think the France ornament decorations might be my favorite in WS :goodvibes After seeing them in 2015 I was really hoping they did them every year, and was excited to see them again last Nov. Although I thought the peppermint decorations were really cute, too!

You really should, it's delicious! Full disclosure, the chicken texture seems weird at first, but then it just tastes so good that it doesn't matter anymore. I think it's just the way it's sliced so thinly and cooked. The pita bread was soft and good, the hummus had a nice flavor, and the tabouleh was awesome. I could have eaten a whole bowl of just the tabouleh. The only thing I wouldn't rave about was the couscous, but only because it was kind of sweetish, and I don't always care for sweetness in an entree accompaniment. It was good and I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite thing. The meal as a whole though, was well put together as far as flavors go.

I understand about forgetting! That's how I am about Mexico QS and the slushies in France. If you wear a shwarma shirt, I'll wear a grey goose slushie shirt, LOL!!

France was so pretty!! It was definitely one of the more festively decorated countries, and is probably my favorite too.

Ok...NOW it's actually Friday. It was determined to get here, and get here it did. And early.

Our biggest dog decided he needed to have a major barking freak out at 4am for some reason, and was desperate to be let out of our room (we close them in with us at night so they don't bark at every bird and squirrel they see out the back glass doors). DH went and let him out and he ran charging at the back fence snarling like he was going to rip someone's throat out. I could hear him barking all the way in our room after he was outside. He gave up pretty quickly and trotted back inside like nothing had happened. Crazy dog. I wonder if he was dreaming about something threatening and woke up thinking it was real??

That's not exactly what I mean when I say I want the weekend to hurry up and get here, though!

Let's get going on the next update, shall we??

Chapter Five Part Two

We finished up our delightful lunch in Morocco and kept on making our way around the World Showcase. Up next...Japan!

The drummers were drumming so we stopped to watch Matsuriza perform.

Japan is definitely our favorite place to shop, and we couldn't wait any longer to visit Mitsukoshi! The boys were going to pick out a Christmas present on our trip, and their goal was to find something in there. We kept telling them to wait to decide until we'd been everywhere. I was amazed they'd lasted this long, honestly!

I was also looking for something to get my district PTO board members. They'd all given out little things like ornaments or kitchen towels, so I didn't want to spend much. (I had a hard time choosing, and didn't end up picking something until the day we were leaving WDW!) I considered chopsticks or incense holders shaped like origami birds or the little lucky cats/owls...so many fun things! I needed to pick up something for my nieces, too. They're little, so it's easier!

We let the boys explore on their own while we actually looked at what we wanted to for a change, and soon they caught up with us clutching these bear things that they just had to have...you'll see those in a minute.

After checking out and paying for the boys' bears, we headed to the
Bijutsu-kan Gallery to see the Kawaii exhibit. Kawaii is where it's at, Friends! The boys and I love "cute culture" and it's popular with their friends at school.

The bear they bought was featured:

Can you see the caption from the gallery? It describes the bear as being lazy, and it enjoys watching tv and eating. I think they chose the perfect thing!

And then we saw Melty-Go-Round

She's a Harajuku girl, filled with little toys and things. It's pretty cute...err, kawaii ;)

Outside, the sun was shining and it was getting pretty warm

The boys weren't happy with me trying to take their pictures with the sun in their eyes!

I can never resist taking in the view across the water...

The boys wanted Kakigori, and we made them share since we hadn't eaten long ago. They growled about that a little! They had melon and DH and I shared tangerine, both with sweet milk topping. These are the only two flavors we've had there. I'd say I'd try another flavor, but I really like the tangerine one!

We sat nearby on a shady bench. The holiday speaker from Japan was going to begin soon and we didn't want to miss it! It was the story of the Daruma doll.

When you buy a Daruma doll, the eyes are blank and white. You make a wish or goal, and then draw in/paint on one eye. When your wish comes true or you achieve your goal, you draw/paint the other eye. There's more to the history, but I'll let you look it up on your own if you're interested!
She was an incredible speaker and we really enjoyed listening to her! She was very talented. At the end, she invited guests to come up and have a picture made with her, and the boys wanted to get one (yes, you read that right! X was excited about a picture!)

I took another picture out over the water and then we kept moving

We made our way home to the United States, and I looked to see the America Gardens Theater where we'd watch the Candlelight Processional in a few days

Our next stop was to do one of my favorite things!

No, not the American Adventure (I've actually never watched it!), but something else that happens in that building...a performance by Voices of Liberty! We went inside to wait ten minutes or so for their next performance.

We saw this gingerbread Capitol building

and this powerful reminder up on the wall...

I value this sentiment. I spend a lot of time with kids on the different academic teams I coach, and when I'm working at school. One of the best things I've heard someone say is, "When you invest in our children, you invest in the future of our community." I believe that's true, and I work with some really amazing students.

L and I made our way to find a seat on the floor of the rotunda, which was decorated for the holidays of course

DH and X stayed on a bench off to the side, but DH eventually came and sat with us. X stayed stubbornly on a bench. Soon, VoL came out to sing!

They are incredible! They were singing holiday songs and were dressed in these GORGEOUS Dickensian costumes.

After their performance, they talked with guests and DH struck up a conversation with the really tall guy about where we were from...his family lives in our state, although farther south. He was super nice. We said our goodbyes and hit the road...there was still so much we wanted to see today!

Stopping here for now...I need to go pick up the boys from school in a few minutes!

Have a great weekend!!

Sounds like you guys had a blast in Japan. That bear the boys ended up getting is pretty cute!

I've always wanted to try Kakigori but never have! Looks yum.

Glad you got to see Voices of Liberty!

Enjoy your weekend :)

I loved the Epcot storytellers, and Japan was one of the only ones we missed. I may have to look her up now!

No, not the American Adventure (I've actually never watched it!)

I gasped when I read this! Hopefully some day you'll get a chance to see it! I love it, and you should at least see it once. ::yes::

Voices of Liberty = :worship:
I have to admit, I teared up a little during their songs. It was just. So. Beautiful.

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your adventures. Have a good weekend.

We can spend SO much time in Mitsukoshi! Between Pokemon and all the fun candy they have we never leave empty-handed. I love those lucky cats and owls and every time we're there I try to think of someone to buy one for.....I should just buy one for myself!
We haven't seen the Japan storyteller since 2012 but I remember the story. Back then my boys had their picture taken with every storyteller we saw but we also had friends with us. This year they wouldn't have their picture taken with any :( Oh well, at least they were still eager to hear them!
Didn't you LOVE the costumes VoL were wearing for the holidays? They always look beautiful but even moreso for Christmas. I love Christmas songs too so I especially liked seeing them this time. But I can't believe you've never seen the American Adventure in all your trips, especially since you normally go in the summer and it's a nice place to cool off :rolleyes1 Seriously though, it's not "exciting" but it tells a really powerful story. And I might tear up a bit by the end. The boys have only seen it twice including this last trip and Chris didn't remember it from a few years ago so it's not something we do often, but every once in awhile it's nice to do. You should try it with your MIL or at least your mom in Oct. :)

Loving this report. Glad X is feeling better. This report is making me want to visit this year and not next year!

Love Epcot the one time I went but feel we didn't spend enough time at the different countries. Thanks for sharing.

Joining in a little late for the party but great report so far.

Sounds like you guys had a blast in Japan. That bear the boys ended up getting is pretty cute!

I've always wanted to try Kakigori but never have! Looks yum.

Glad you got to see Voices of Liberty!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Japan is so fun!! If you try the Kakigori, get the sweet milk topping...it's so good! It makes all the difference.

I loved the Epcot storytellers, and Japan was one of the only ones we missed. I may have to look her up now!

I gasped when I read this! Hopefully some day you'll get a chance to see it! I love it, and you should at least see it once. ::yes::

Voices of Liberty = :worship:
I have to admit, I teared up a little during their songs. It was just. So. Beautiful.

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your adventures. Have a good weekend.

The Japan storyteller was so great, you should definitely try to see it in the future (or on Youtube, I'm sure it's there, lol!!)

I always tear up when VoL sings the words on the Statue of Liberty during their non-Christmas set. It's my favorite!

We can spend SO much time in Mitsukoshi! Between Pokemon and all the fun candy they have we never leave empty-handed. I love those lucky cats and owls and every time we're there I try to think of someone to buy one for.....I should just buy one for myself!
We haven't seen the Japan storyteller since 2012 but I remember the story. Back then my boys had their picture taken with every storyteller we saw but we also had friends with us. This year they wouldn't have their picture taken with any :( Oh well, at least they were still eager to hear them!
Didn't you LOVE the costumes VoL were wearing for the holidays? They always look beautiful but even moreso for Christmas. I love Christmas songs too so I especially liked seeing them this time. But I can't believe you've never seen the American Adventure in all your trips, especially since you normally go in the summer and it's a nice place to cool off :rolleyes1 Seriously though, it's not "exciting" but it tells a really powerful story. And I might tear up a bit by the end. The boys have only seen it twice including this last trip and Chris didn't remember it from a few years ago so it's not something we do often, but every once in awhile it's nice to do. You should try it with your MIL or at least your mom in Oct. :)

We bought the tiny lucky cats a trip or two ago...if you do it, don't forget to get the little paper that tells what the colors mean. I check ours every time I dust and still can't remember what color means what, haha! Do I have a bad memory or do I need to dust more??

The boys did pictures with a couple, and skipped some. I was sad that Sigrid and Julenissen didn't stop for pictures in Norway! They were so fun, and the kids actually wanted a picture there.

We think about doing American Adventure, but the timing never works out. I know I'll see it eventually!! I don't know if MIL or my mom will care, but if either of them drive me nuts I can go hide out in there :rotfl:

I thought the VoL costumes were so beautiful!! I wanted to get a closer look, but I didn't want to creep out the ladies by pawing at their skirts, LOL!! I'm a theater kid, I live for that stuff!

Loving this report. Glad X is feeling better. This report is making me want to visit this year and not next year!

Love Epcot the one time I went but feel we didn't spend enough time at the different countries. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!! I was so happy he was feeling better so quickly. Those ear drops were a lifesaver on top of the antibiotic. Exploring the countries at Epcot is one of our favorite things. We never get tired of it!!

Joining in a little late for the party but great report so far.

Welcome aboard and thank you!! I'm glad you're here!!

Hello, hello, hello!!

I have exactly 25 minutes to write this post before I have to go to school for X's award assembly...let's see if I can do it!!

Chapter Five Part Three

When I left off, we had just listened to a beautiful performance by Voices of Liberty.

It was time to leave the good ol' USA and move along to the next country on our journey - Italy!

Can you see it from there, L??

Italy was full of more amazing flower displays...

We had arrived just as La Bafana was coming to the stage. She was joined by blazing hot glaring sun, unfortunately! We sat off to the side at a table and made the kids go get us waters from the little cart.

She was very entertaining, but we were hot and ready to move on after her performance. I tried to get the kids to have their picture with her, but they declined. I'm not sure she taught a very good lesson though...the boys kept asking for gifts just in case they were baby Jesus. They didn't want me to make the same mistake as La Bafana :rolleyes:

Time to keep moving!

How cute is this?? This picture is one of my favorites. I loved the topiaries with the Santa hats, especially with Spaceship Earth in the background.

Everyone was excited for our next stop in Germany! We paused for a minute to look at the cute trains

I've never seen such a crowd around the trains, they were very popular on this day!

I think the Germany pavilion is so beautiful!!

We spent a lot of time in the store with the Christmas ornaments, and I debated and debated over which one to get (or which few!), but then I got nervous about carrying them home because the ones I loved the most were so delicate. I left empty handed because I couldn't commit. Typical of me!

My guys were ready for me to hurry up because they had big plans.

Karamell Kuche, aka, the must stop shop!

X and DH had dark chocolate caramels, L had that gorgeous krispy treat, and I couldn't decide so I just grabbed a small bag of caramel corn for later.

We watched these guys for a minute on the way to China...

And then we saw this on the horizon...

Another photogenic pavilion! I can't even tell you how many pictures I take of China on every trip.

We spent some time in the shops and also had a few photopass pictures taken.

Look at this precious gem:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'll take "Awkward Family Photos" for $100, Alex.
The photographer made us huddle together in that weird hug. It was so awkward!!

Can it be fixed with a cutesy border??

No. It cannot.

But this one is a little better

And another mistletoe shot

Then he got a couple of the boys. He was back in "awkward" form though because...

closed eyes from X. Although I guess that isn't the photographer's fault!!

It was just really sunny, so squinting was unavoidable.

When we finished up, we asked the photographer where the Chinese Lion Dancers were going to perform, and he wasn't sure. Right after he said that, I noticed a group of people moving away pretty quickly. It was the lion dancers coming out! Perfect timing! We got a spot right up front, but the sun was pretty brutal so I moved over to the shade after getting a few pictures.

The boys DEFINITELY wanted a picture with these guys!!

This was so fun, but I felt so bad for the guys inside...it was hot in the sun!!

Ok, here is where I must leave you for now!! I'm school bound and busy for the rest of the day. More soon!!

Last edited:
Great update. There is something else I have never seen in Epcot, the Chinese Lion Dancer. There is sooooo much in Epcot and it wasn't until I joined the Dis boards and started reading trip reports that I realised just how much :rotfl:

I was sad that Sigrid and Julenissen didn't stop for pictures in Norway! They were so fun, and the kids actually wanted a picture there.
I can't remember if they took pictures with the "average" folk, but in 2015 Chris got picked to help with their show so not only do I have pictures of him on the stage with them, they specifically posed with him at the end. I think they're my favorite!

I loved the topiaries with the Santa hats, especially with Spaceship Earth in the background.
So do I!

Can it be fixed with a cutesy border??

No. It cannot.
LOL! But the boarder is cute!
And the picture is actually cute, too :goodvibes

I thought the Chinese lion was such a pretty costume but the "show" was so short! I expected more, but then when you think about it there isn't a whole lot to the story.......not that it isn't a good story, but really I think they do/say all they can.

I'm finally caught up with your TR! . So much we missed in the WS. Serves me right for only having one Epcot day.

Last edited:
What a nice afternoon exploring the different countries! I really need to spend more time in China the next time I'm in Epcot!

Great update. There is something else I have never seen in Epcot, the Chinese Lion Dancer. There is sooooo much in Epcot and it wasn't until I joined the Dis boards and started reading trip reports that I realised just how much :rotfl:

Well I'm so glad you found the Dis, then!! I love Epcot so much, and no matter how much time we spend there it never seems like enough. I was happy to catch the lion dancers during the holidays around the world...but I've never managed to see the acrobats that are there all the time! There's always something on the "to do" list!!

I can't remember if they took pictures with the "average" folk, but in 2015 Chris got picked to help with their show so not only do I have pictures of him on the stage with them, they specifically posed with him at the end. I think they're my favorite!

LOL! But the boarder is cute!
And the picture is actually cute, too :goodvibes

I thought the Chinese lion was such a pretty costume but the "show" was so short! I expected more, but then when you think about it there isn't a whole lot to the story.......not that it isn't a good story, but really I think they do/say all they can.

Ooh, lucky Chris!! For our group it was a little girl named Tessa...it was so cute and funny!! I was really impressed with all of the actors that did the holiday performances.

That picture! Ha! It was so weird!!

The lion costume was so cool!! Later in the week we saw it being performed again, but didn't stop, and the costume was yellow instead of red...I didn't know there was more than one color, so that was fun to see. I was pretty in love with the blinky eyes of the costume, and I feel like Chinese lions need to be a real live thing that I can have for a pet, LOL!!!

I'm finally caught up with your TR! . So much we missed in the WS. Serves me right for only having one Epcot day.

Oh my gosh, I think I could spend a whole week in Epcot and still feel like I'd missed something! It has a lot of little "hidden" things that make every visit seem like a new experience, which I love.

What a nice afternoon exploring the different countries! I really need to spend more time in China the next time I'm in Epcot!

I think the CMs in China are some of the nicest anywhere, which makes it a sweet place to visit. Plus, it's just so darn pretty there!

PP photographers seem to love awkward hugging shots!

Haha...you had an awkward hugging one, too, didn't you?? Why do they make us do that?? I think they get some kind of sick pleasure out of it, LOL!!

Following and enjoying:flower:

Welcome and thank you so much!! I'm glad you're here following along with me :-):-)

Thursday is becoming my favorite day of the week.

Really! I know that seems kind of weird, because isn't Friday normally the favorite? Well, I think Thursday needs some love...mainly because it seems to be the only day of the week when I don't have 9 million other things to do!

The past week has been pretty crazy! I mentioned previously that we'd bought new living room furniture, and it was delivered Saturday. We changed from a huge sectional to a sofa and love seat. The delivery guys took our old stuff away and brought in our new, pretty things...it was beginning to rain (we dodged the sleet, thank goodness!) so they were rushing. Not five minutes after they left, I hear X say, "Um...mom? There's a tear in the couch."

Yup, sure enough, in their rushing, the delivery guys had sliced through the arm of my brand new sofa with a box cutter when removing the protective plastic wrapping. DH called the furniture store and emailed them pictures, and they said they'd order a new one and deliver it Wednesday (yesterday).

I got all riled up and couldn't stand the mess and craziness of my living room, so I wanted to immediately get out and go find a few new things that matched a little better. We found a new tv stand at Homegoods (technically a tv stand, but our tv is on the wall...so, tv hover abover??), and I had found some things at an antique store for over the fireplace mantle.

Next step is to remove the carpet in the living room and our bedroom, and take up the old wood in the entry and dining room and put in new wood floors. I can't wait...with four dogs, having carpet is the WORST.

Then, Tuesday, MIL's partner/boyfriend (still don't know what to call him, they've been together for years) came down (they live about 5 hours away) to look at a few houses (yep, they're planning to move closer :scared:) and he asked if I'd go around with him and the realtor to get my opinion. My opinion is...all of them were terrible except for one, and they need to keep looking. I told them I'd keep an eye out on things and go look at a few when they pop up, so they don't have to come all the way down here to look at houses that aren't in the running.

My plan for the day is to catch up on laundry and my recordings of the Murder She Baked movies (don't judge)...AND more importantly, finish up our Epcot day!

Chapter Five Part Four

After leaving China, we made a very quick trip through Norway

The new Royal Sommerhus is so cute!! The last time we were there, it was all behind walls, and I was very happy to see the finished product. They did such a nice job.

On our way into Mexico, we saw the mariachis out performing, and this little girl taking a whack at a pinata...not a great photo, but you can kind of get the idea...I took it while walking!

Feliz Navidad!

It was starting to get really crowded, and we wanted to go ride Fiesta Tour and get out of the heat

There was a line for Gran Fiesta Tour! And not a small line, but a big huge line. So huge, that they had to use the extended queue with ropes and metal poles. We decided to save that for another day, and started making our way toward the Friendship boats. The launch at Mexico was closed, so we walked around to the World Showcase Plaza ones near Canada and hopped a boat to Morocco.

But not before taking a quick look at the tree along the way

We exited through the International Gateway and went back to the Boardwalk to rest a little before embarking on our evening adventure!

I don't have any pictures from between when we left Epcot and got on a bus, and I don't remember what we did, but we must have just kind of hung around the resort?? I know I took a shower and changed, because it had been really warm during the afternoon. We'd spent more time than originally planned at Epcot, so we altered things, and the new plan was to get to our destination sometime within the window of our first FP time.

Wait!

I haven't mentioned where we were going yet, have I??

We were on our way to Animal Kingdom for the evening. Our first FP was for the safari. When I'd made our passes, and then for each week after, I was unhappy that I'd ended up with Everest first and the safari second, but times weren't available to swap them. But, with lots of persistence, later Everest times opened up and a few days before our trip, I was able to switch the order and get the safari first.

AK was scheduled to be open until 7:30, and our safari pass was for 5-6pm...we made it to the bus stop at the Boardwalk around 4:45, and we had quite a wait for the bus. The time on the board kept pushing back and back...I was starting to panic. The bus arrived a bit after 5, and we were the only people on it going to Animal Kingdom. Then, there was an accident on the road and we were re-routed this weird crazy way that took forever, and we finally got to the park around 5:30 if I recall. We RUSHED to the entrance and through the park back toward Africa, and managed to make it to the safari in time!

It was very dark, so I have no pictures at all of the nighttime safari. Animals were blocking the paths, so we had a delay a couple of times. It was kind of spooky out there in the dark! There wasn't much light at all, I didn't even notice much of the fake sunset. We could see the fireworks from DHS on one side of us, and lightning on the other. It was an interesting trip out on the savanna, but not something I think I have to do again. I prefer the daytime when I can see the animals!

By the time we were finished, it was within our time for the Everest pass, so we made our way over to Asia.

DH, L, and I rode...X did not. When we got off, the line was walk on and I wanted to go again, but the rest of my group were being grouchy sticks in the mud. I was not very happy!

We were all hungry, and it was only a few minutes after 7:00, but all the QS places were closed or closing, so we couldn't eat. That was probably part of the grouchy problem!!

So instead of going through Dinoland USA, we just went back toward the Tree of Life to watch the ToL Awakenings. Prepare for a lot of tree pictures...

We watched a couple of cycles of it...it was beautiful! If you're wondering whether or not nighttime at Animal Kingdom is worth it, the answer is a resounding YES! Even if it's just to see this!

I wanted to go in a couple of shops to look for these little colorful stone carved animals we get every trip, but we couldn't find any! So we stopped to watch the dancing in the street for a minute

and then left the park. But not before one more photopass picture...

...in front of that pretty Animal Kingdom tree!

We got on our bus and checked the app looking for somewhere to eat dinner, but no one could agree. DH and I wanted to do Big River Grille, but the kids didn't. We settled on trying to get a walk up for Trattoria al Forno, because we noticed reservation availability on the app. However, when we got there, they couldn't seat us for at least another half hour. So...we ended up with Boardwalk Pizza Window pizza.

We grabbed a pepperoni and a cheese and carried it up to the room.

Can I just say...

WORST. PIZZA. EVER. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Just say no, ok? Trust me.

If we hadn't been starving, we'd probably have tossed it out.

After that, it was bedtime! It had been a long day and we were exhausted!!

We wanted to make Magic Kingdom rope drop the next day...would we??

There you have it! The end to our first day at Epcot!
Thanks for reading along with me!! I'll have our next day up soon!!

Last edited:
Well I'm so glad you found the Dis, then!! I love Epcot so much, and no matter how much time we spend there it never seems like enough. I was happy to catch the lion dancers during the holidays around the world...but I've never managed to see the acrobats that are there all the time! There's always something on the "to do" list!!

Ooh, lucky Chris!! For our group it was a little girl named Tessa...it was so cute and funny!! I was really impressed with all of the actors that did the holiday performances.

That picture! Ha! It was so weird!!

The lion costume was so cool!! Later in the week we saw it being performed again, but didn't stop, and the costume was yellow instead of red...I didn't know there was more than one color, so that was fun to see. I was pretty in love with the blinky eyes of the costume, and I feel like Chinese lions need to be a real live thing that I can have for a pet, LOL!!!

Oh my gosh, I think I could spend a whole week in Epcot and still feel like I'd missed something! It has a lot of little "hidden" things that make every visit seem like a new experience, which I love.

I think the CMs in China are some of the nicest anywhere, which makes it a sweet place to visit. Plus, it's just so darn pretty there!

Haha...you had an awkward hugging one, too, didn't you?? Why do they make us do that?? I think they get some kind of sick pleasure out of it, LOL!!

Welcome and thank you so much!! I'm glad you're here following along with me :-):-)
We did! Our photographer was kind of rude when we didn't want to do it too.

So jealous that you got PP pics in front of the tree at night...there were none when we were there!

Sounds like a nice evening, glad you got to experience AK at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter