Characters at Ohana Breakfast

Mom2JaSaKa

Earning My Ears
Are Lilo & Stitch usually at Ohana? I am allowing each of my DD to pick 1 restaurant to eat at. DD7 wants to eat anywhere Tinkerbell is at and seeing as that is impossible, her second choice is Stitch. Any help is appreciated.

Lilo and Stitch are always at Ohana breakfast...they are kind of the "stars" of the show! There are a couple of other characters too, but i can't remember who they are.

We're doing this breakfast for the first time during our next trip!!! Can't wait to try it. :thumbsup2

Carla

We are doing this in December...haven't done this one before and Pluto being there is just a GREAT BIG BONUS for ME!!!:lovestruc

As PP have said, the characters at 'Ohana breakfast are Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto.

The characters are good and so is the food. They do a little parade during the meal where the kids get to follow the characters and shake their morracas (sp?)

Here's some pix of the food. (you already know what the characters look like)

100_3754.jpg

100_3764.jpg

Probably my niece's favorite meal. She loves Stitch. She couldn't wait to show him that she had a dress and her Stitch toy had a matching shirt.

I even ordered her a Stitch T-shirt and had it at the table for Stitch to sign. She didn't want Lilo to sign it.

Our breakfast at Ohana in June was fun.

Stitch and Pluto were in fine form. Goofing around, really enjoying themselves. Mickey and Lilo were fine, they just didn't get my oldest involved. But when Pluto started picking on DS14 and then sat in a chair and put his feet on DS - well, I was really wishing I had the video camera because DS14 was laughing so hard.

DD9 had put her lei wrapped up on her head and both Pluto and Stitch thought that was hilarious. I was too slow to get the picture of Stitch taking it and putting it on DS14's head. Then Stitch tried to put it on DH's head.

DS told me later that he wished DH would've let me bring in my Stitch Hands. He wondered what Stitch would have done about that. LOL

We all had a wonderful time and the food wasn't half bad either. It's on my list of places we'd like to eat at again sometime - along with Le Cellier and Teppan Edo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter