Character Experience Question

CartPartyof5

Earning My Ears
My 5 daughter year old loves Beauty and the Beast. I know that at Epcot you can meet Belle which we are going to do. Has anyone ever heard of or done a meet and greet with Belle and the Beast? Or does that not happen?

In the magic kingdom, we did Belle's enchanted tales. The kids act out a play for Belle and then at the end, each kid takes a picture with her. It was cute and my 3 and 5 year olds enjoyed it.

I know Beast is at BOG for dinner time reservations.

As stated, Beast is at BOG for dinner only & that is the only place Beast meets. At this time, there is no M&G with Belle & Beast together. One other place to meet Belle would be eating at the princess character meal, Akershus, in Norway.

In the magic kingdom, we did Belle's enchanted tales. The kids act out a play for Belle and then at the end, each kid takes a picture with her. It was cute and my 3 and 5 year olds enjoyed it.

I know Beast is at BOG for dinner time reservations.

We are going to try the enchanted tales as well. I didn't realize that the Beast was only at BOG. Thank you!

As stated, Beast is at BOG for dinner only & that is the only place Beast meets. At this time, there is no M&G with Belle & Beast together. One other place to meet Belle would be eating at the princess character meal, Akershus, in Norway.

Thank you!

Before BOG opened, we used to see and get photos with The Beast in France near the crepe cart. Kids are older so I don't look for characters anymore so not sure if it's still a possibility.

My 5 daughter year old loves Beauty and the Beast. I know that at Epcot you can meet Belle which we are going to do. Has anyone ever heard of or done a meet and greet with Belle and the Beast? Or does that not happen?

My understanding is that you can only meet the Beast if you book a Be Our Guest reservation for Dinner.

Here are your current B&B meet and greet options during regular (non Christmas party or Halloween party):

EPCOT
Belle Blue dress--- daily in France on the side by the water. Regular meet and greet with autograph's and photos and a chance to talk to Belle

Belle Gold Dress---- Akershus meal--- unless there is a last minute substitute (i.e. Bell gets sick) she meets at the front for the formal photo after you check in. You can get autographs and they will let you snap a photo with your own camera. Hit and Miss as to whether you will be rushed- depends on the photographer. We have been there when DD got to talk to Belle for a couple of minutes- and we have been there when the photographer was pushing kids through so fast that they barely had time to pose (one time it was so blatant that Belle got mad). More often than not, we have had a good interaction though.

MK

Gaston-- out in front of his tavern daily- Regular Meet and Greet. He is usually quite funny.

Belle Gold Dress-- Enchanted Tales with Belle--- Definitely a must for a 5 year old B&B fan. Great special effects; you will see Lumiere and the Wardrobe; the kids can take part in a little play; and after the play the kids are run through a line to meet Belle and get a photo. However, this is NOT a regular meet and greet. You can not get an autograph, and unless you are positioned just right when your child goes through the line (or you are lucky and have CMs that let you move to the area, you won't get a photo with your own camera. I have seen parents try to get up from their spot on the benches to walk over and get a photo of their child with Belle and be told by CMs to sit back down. It is also very rushed-- there is no time to talk to Belle other than to basically say Hello and get a quick photo. Also, if a child is on the shy side and does not participate in the play, you need to be sure and have them line up for the photo-- sometimes CMs will announce or go get the kids that did not participate, but other times, they don't do that.

Beast- only at Be Our Guest dinner. We really enjoy meeting him though.

It is really a shame that there is no way to have a regular meet and greet with Belle where you get to talk with her, get her autograph, and snap your own photos outside of having to book a meal at Akershus. We were hoping that would change by now as I know many people complained when the new Fantasyland opened and she could only be found at ETWB for what I would call "partial" meet and greet, but it has been a few years now and nothing has changed. Beast hasn't met with Belle at EPCOT since BOG opened, and it doesn't surprise me that have not brought him back- but I really thought they might get Belle back out there somewhere!

There is a regular meet and greet with Belle in Epcot. Check in France. She is there daily.

Our DD (3) had a great interaction with Belle at Enchanted Tales. DD is quite percocious and stole the spotlight during the meeting and pcture taking time. Belle and the CM were great with her, and we got some great photos from the MemoryMaker photographer, and she was not rushed at all. Belle does meet a lot of childern in a very short time, but it was one of our favorite experiences with charaters during our visit.

Last edited:
We met the Beast last year after dinner at BOG, and have another reservation for next week to meet him again as it's the only place to meet him and our 9 year old loves him. I swear it wouldn't matter whether we liked the food or not, we'd have to go just to meet him.

The Enchanted Tales with Belle is the best location for a meet and greet with her. We did it with my two boys ages 2 and 5 not knowing what we were getting in line for. The kids "audition" for parts. The Beast audition was roaring, something my 5 year old was REALLY good at. He was cast as Beast in the "show". It is one of my favorite memories from that trip. Belle took her time with each child for a short talk and pictures after the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter