Character dining meal options

Earningmywings

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in February for this first time in 16 yrs for me and the first time ever for my 4 year old, 18 month old, and husband. We booked several character dining dinners, all of which are buffets. Is the food on the buffets, ok? I am expecting some lower quality simply because it's a buffet, but for the price hope for more.

It typically is... at the very least, there is a wider variety of options to choose from than normal buffets.

We are going to WDW in February for this first time in 16 yrs for me and the first time ever for my 4 year old, 18 month old, and husband. We booked several character dining dinners, all of which are buffets. Is the food on the buffets, ok? I am expecting some lower quality simply because it's a buffet, but for the price hope for more.

This question is best asked on the main Dining page, not here on the Dining Review sub forum. You will get more answers there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter