Character Caravan info please

Kid at heart

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at CBR in August, what are the details of the Character Caravan? Is this a new thing?

Thanks

We were skeptical about CC at BWI last week but it turned out great for the kids, we did it two days. They had balloons in the lobby for the kids, it was very festive and not a mob scene. First day we saw: Pinnoccio, Gepetto, Sir. Foulfellow(I think that's his name, the fox guy who takes the town boys to the donkey island) and Goofy. The second day it was C&D, Queen of hearts and the White Rabbit.

Originally posted by vicb
First day we saw: Pinnoccio, Gepetto, Sir. Foulfellow(I think that's his name, the fox guy who takes the town boys to the donkey island) and Goofy. The second day it was C&D, Queen of hearts and the White Rabbit.

Disney seems to have the 'less common' characters touring as part of the Caravan. Has that been everyone else's experience? What characters have you seen at the Caravan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!