His DSister 27
His DBil 29
His DNiece 6
His DCousin 43
His DCousin Wife 42
His DCousin DS 12
His DCousin DD 8
I am 26

With the exception of me we are all first timers to Orlando and nobody has done a character meal.

After discussing in no detail at all we have decided a breakfast meal would be best but which one?

Cinderellas is out as none of the blokes want to go. It needs to be a good all rounder for everyone.....any comments on your character breakfasts?

Thankyou

:flower:

Ely3857 (England)

Donald's Breakfastosaurus at the Animal Kingdom has a breakfast with Donald, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy. I have never been but my cousin liked it.

Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom has a good breakfast buffet, but you have to like Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore.

Some of the Disney resorts also have good character breakfasts including Cape May Cafe - Beach Club (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy) and Chef Mickey's - Contemporary.

I would vote for Donald's Breakfastasaurus too, I've been twice and the food is good, but it's also the best place to get to see the big three guys, Donald, Mickey and Goofy, (and the only character meal with a guaranteed Donald.)

If the majority of your group like Pooh and Friends (Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet), we loved Crystal Palace. Even my DH and DS15 got involved with Tigger - it's hard not to!

....why not consider the Grand Gathering Character Meal at Tony's Town Square in Magic Kingdom?? Check out Disney's website for details !!

My favorites are Chef Mickey's and Donald's Breakfastasaurus. :)

I vote for Donald's Breakfastasaurus! Wonderful food and the best characters...you gotta love having Mickey, Donald, and Goofy together. Also, if you get an early PS you are well into the park at opening and beat the crowds to the Kilimanjaro Safari. This worked for us on our last trip and we are planning the same strategy for August.

Chef Mickey's plus kids will get out of seeing the monorail going by. My DD 3 at the time loved waving to people in the monorail.

We've done 'em all, and Donald's is the only one we still go back to every year. The food is good, and we love the character mix. As psu1978 said, where else can you get Mickey and Donald together!

Hello,

Thanks a lot guys!

I reckon breakfastasarous (spelling?) will be the one.

Hw can you say no to Donald & Mickey together?!?

:flower:

Ely3857 (England)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter