Change primary contact when making reservation?

Darth Insidious

Mouseketeer
Practicing for my ADR window.

I want to split our group for a few reservations. For example youngest and I go to T-Rex, the other 3 go to Morimoto Asia or youngest and I go to Akershus, other 3 yo to Biergarten.

It won’t let me choose someone else for the primary contact. Will I have to create an MDE account for someone else in the party for this to work? Also going to try for two lounge reservations at Space 220 near the end of the trip rather than the main restaurant.

Thank you.

Yes, you should have someone else with an account to make the additional reservations. I don't recall the exact time requirements, but you can't make multiple ADRs around the same time. You'll need to get someone else involved! Or at least someone else's account. Good luck! Good idea to 'practice'!

In the past, the system would allow you to choose someone from your F&F list to manage a reservation, but that option appears to have been closed now. [Big sigh. :( ] So as above, you'll probably need to make an MDE account for someone (be sure to link it to that person's profile in your MDE) and use their account to make ADRs that overlap the ones made from your account.

With increasing requirements for pre-pay or deposits for ADRs, I can see why Disney wants to more closelly link the reservation to the account holder/payer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter