Chance of reservations being cancelled?

donipan

Mouseketeer
I was checking yesterday for available times, and this morning had decided upon breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:20 only to find that the available spot was gone...:headache: There are no other available spots for breakfast in MK before opening... (I believe CP and Castle are the only choices?). What are the chances that in the course of the next 3/4 weeks reservations are cancelled and I can get a spot?
Thanks a lot for the advise.

I was checking yesterday for available times, and this morning had decided upon breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:20 only to find that the available spot was gone...:headache: There are no other available spots for breakfast in MK before opening... (I believe CP and Castle are the only choices?). What are the chances that in the course of the next 3/4 weeks reservations are cancelled and I can get a spot?

it's always likely that someone will cancel. I'd call or check each day online. Have you also considered breakfast at one of the monorail resorts ? You'll be right there, then just hop a monorail and then back to the MK ! There's 1900 PF at the GF, Chef Mickey's at CR and Lelo and Stitch at the Poly. You might have luck getting one there. :goodvibes

Thank you so much. I will keep checking everyday then :). I hadn't considered the resort places... My idea was that with an early breakfast ADR you are in the parks before everyone else and don't have to queue for RD, is that correct? That is not the same if you book in the monorail resorts or...?

Thank you so much. I will keep checking everyday then :). I hadn't considered the resort places... My idea was that with an early breakfast ADR you are in the parks before everyone else and don't have to queue for RD, is that correct? That is not the same if you book in the monorail resorts or...?

well, yes and no. You do get in the park earlier with an early dining reservation but the different areas are still "roped off". You won't have the run of the kingdom. That being said, you are closer to whatever part you want to be in, you just wait at that point for the CM to open the area.

Going for an early morning breakfast in MK is also really nice because you can get awesome pics of the castle with relatively no one around. That is priceless. and it's kind of fun walking down main street with no traffic !! :laughing:

If you can get a breakfast at one of the monorail resorts, you might want to get it just to have one. Then keep trying for the ones you want. If something opens up, book the one you want and cancel the other one. But this way you have all your options open. :)

I had wanted an early ADR at CP on our first day 7/19 for our family of 5 but the earliest available was 9:20am. I opted for an early lunch at 11:30 instead and made a breakfast ADR for our last full day. My DD(11) favorite character is Pooh and we enjoy CP so eating at CP twice on the same trip is something we do often.

I kept checking every few days with without much hope but just this week an 8:20 ADR opened up!!!:banana::banana:

:wizard:Hope one opens for you too!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter