• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebration

cyndilou01

Mouseketeer
Have any of you gone to the city of celebration during the Christmas holidays I understand that it is a disney Community. and that every night they have snow falling on their main street. I was just wondering if it would be worth driving there from Ft. Wilderness?

I hear that on some nights they do Horse and buggy rides or something... if you have any info I would appreciate it.

We have visited Celebration, but not at the holidays. It is a lovely community and you would enjoy a trip there any time. They have a beautiful downtown area that you can walk through--see the shops and sights.

we go all the time...they make it snow on the main street with soap bubbles...looks very nice....they have a santa village and yes...carriage rides....it's a nice time out....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter