CELEBRATING A HONEYMOON

Ugf1189

Earning My Ears
We'll be celebrating our honeymoon in October & I'm looking for something memorable to surprise her with for our special trip. Any suggestions would help, thank you!!

We'll be celebrating our honeymoon in October & I'm looking for something memorable to surprise her with for our special trip. Any suggestions would help, thank you!!
What kind of things does she like to do? We are going for our honeymoon as well. I am surprising him with the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom. He is very outdoorsy and loves animals so I know he will enjoy this! There is also swimming with dolphins at Epcot that I think would be great for a honeymoon!

Does she love romance? I'd stay club level at the Polynesian, have an enhanced portrait session on site, (one of our favorite souvenirs from a few years ago), have dinner at the California Grill (watching the fireworks), go dancing at the Boardwalk, take her on a horse drawn carriage ride: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/carriage-rides/

If she is more of a geeky type? Maybe the StarWars full day tour, or the dessert party.

Does she love the outdoors/animals? Stay at the AKL. Book a behind the scenes tour.

Is she all about Disney? A behind the scenes tour would be amazing.

If you can swing it, we stayed club level for our 25th anniversary at AKL - we didn't even go to the parks, we had such a great time at the resort.

For our honeymoon we are going to Dine with an Imagineer. I did this one before and the food was wonderful ( we lunched at the Brown Derby ) and the Imagineer was very personable and the experience of being able to speak to someone who helped create something in my favorite place was an amazing experience.

I hired a private boat for a wishes cruise as a honeymoon surprise - cheaper than hiring the grand 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter