Celebrating 5A State Champs

*Atlantica*

Earning My Ears
Blue Valley High School tigers!

Why this is so big for our school? When we started the season, we were unranked. But as the games went on and we kept on winning and the fans stayed strong. We did lose one game to an undefeated gardner, they were really good can't deny it. They were the team that broke our winning streak. But after that we came back stronger. When we played them again, we broke their undefeated streak and i must say that the 2nd game against gardner was the most intense game i have ever seen the tigers play. So we won sub-state and headed off to state against bishop carrel in emporia. (2 hour drive for bv students). Oh but it was worth it. Everyone was our their supporting the guys play in the state game. BC was good, but we happened to be better today.

It was huge going from unranked to State champs, and definitely a cherry on top of my senior year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter