CBR question

Jess_Loves_Disney

Earning My Ears
Hello! I booked a preferred room at CBR but we would really like a king bed. Is this something I can request? There was no preferred King room options like they have at CSR.

You can request it, but you most likely won't get it as a King room is a separate booking category. Did they not have any King rooms left?

No they did but I wanted preferred as well and there was not a preferred king option

But if you booked a King you could request to be in Trinidad North, Martinique 24, 25, or 26. Those buildings are where the Preferred Rooms are located. Best of both worlds. Plus a King room is cheaper than a Preferred.

My parents always book King and have always been put in one of those locations. Most people don't realize there are King rooms, and Water View rooms, in those locations. So they are not heavily requested.

Last edited:

But if you booked a King you could request to be in Trinidad North, Martinique 24, 25, or 26. Those buildings are where the Preferred Rooms are located. Best of both worlds. Plus a King room is cheaper than a Preferred.

My parents always book King and have always been put in one of those locations. Most people don't realize there are King rooms, and Water View rooms, in those locations. So they are not heavily requested.
Thanks! I'll try, I called earlier and they told me there were no king beds in building 25 or 26!

Thanks! I'll try, I called earlier and they told me there were no king beds in building 25 or 26!

More incorrect information given by a Phone CM. Drives me crazy. There are 12 King rooms in every building except the Pirate Themed Rooms in Trinidad South.

That's what I read and I did question that! But he told me the only preferred area with a king was building 33. Just now I was actually able to grab a king room at Coronado so I'm all set now but thanks for your help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter