CBR Fans...I have a question! :-)

mousehut101

I've been there...WORKED THERE...and done that! :-
Hi all...
I was wondering if we got a good deal...
$107.50 night at CBR Std Room for 3-22 (4nts) (Were staying here to save some money...they switching to WL...We got $109 at the ASMo but thought this may be better)... What do you think of the condition of the resort...is it clean? Has it undergone any renovations recently? I've heard some of the rooms were pritty bad...Any room requests I should ask for?

Thanks!!!
Edward

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CBR just finished a full round of renovations to all their rooms, which is part of why I chose it for my next trip. Also the rooms are the largest of the moderates. And the price you got is good.

Stay at CBR!!!!! I phoned the hotel a couple of days ago, all the reno's are done, so your room will be lovely. I also was not sure of where to stay, but after all the research - i am excited we have choosen CBR.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward:

Check out my website, I just returned from CBR this past Sunday! It was my second stay there, it's a beautiful resort. :) If you have any more questions, ask away :)

The links to my web pages are below. If you just want to see the new CBR pics, click on the CBR icon below. If you want to see all of my Disney pictures and CBR pictures from last May, click on the vacations link. Enjoy! :)

We always ask for a corner room - they have an extra set of windows, which we really like.

Stay at CBR, you got a great price for it too. I just saw some pictures my friend had from her stay at All Star Movies. It looked very plain to me - it reminded me of a dorm room. CBR is prettier with its tropical theme. The only problem we had was with the hot water, but from every one else's reports, this must have been a rare occurrance.

We were there in August 2001, and it was fantastic! Totally well kept and our room, which was a corner with a King bed was brand new and so comfortable.....this year we were going to go to Beach Club instead, but decided on CBR again, it has the feel we really like, so why spend the extra money on a room, instead I'll have a bigger shopping spree at DT Disney!

Just got back last night from CBR. Stayed in Martinique , standard room 2623. Had a beautiful courtyard view, outside our door were a couple of benches. We were the first blg. next to the food court and main pool. It was beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter