CBR August 2015

Manchester2

Earning My Ears
Just wondering....are there any other singles with children going early August? I'm taking my grandson, 8, 5-19th August - staying at CBR. Would love to have company as it's daunting!

We usually travel in August...but this year we're trying a different trip. Otherwise, you might have seen me there! CBR is a wonderful resort. The main pool area is a lot of fun. Your grandson will meet a ton of kids there! There's always a variety of kids whenever i'd visit the main pool at CBR. Not so much at the quiet pools though. Im sure the both of you will love that resort. Its one of my faves!

We will be at CBR August 5 - 16. My DS is 9. We don't have much pool time planned, but always end up there more than we think we will be. We are kind of commando touring type of family. Maybe the boys will run into each other at the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter