• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carry-on Can dos and Can nots?

back2disney

DIS Veteran
I haven't flown in many many years, before the time of charging for check-in baggages. I will checkin my shampoo's and cologne's along with my cloths but what about carry on's in a backpack.

1.)Can I bring snacks like raisons, chips, candy bars, and beef jerkey in their normal sized packages?
2.)I know no liquids but what about an empty bottle with a seperate bag filled with tea mix so that I can add water once I get checked in? And if so does that ziplock bag or tea mix have to be under a certain size?
3.)Can you still bring a nintendo ds to play onboard?

Thank you for helping:-)

yes you can bring all of that on with you and you don't need to do anything special with the tea mix if its a powder.
You will find more info about what you can and can't bring on board at TSA.Gov

You can still bring on your nintendo DS, just keep in mind you won't be able to use it during take-off or landing. And if you want to hear the noise it makes, pack earphones.:)

Any liquids, gels, creams, etc. can only be in 3oz or smaller container in a 1quart ziploc type bag. You must put those seperate in the tote to go through xray. Anything like cream cheese, salsa, peanut butter (unless on sandwich), soupt, etc.. prohibited all together. Also recommend putting DS in a tote like a laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter