Caribe Royale or Sheraton Vistana?

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
Thanks to a Mousesavers discount, we may stay at a 2 bedroom at Caribe Royale or Seraton Vistana Villages in August. Both deals are similar except for the $15 daily credit at Sheraton. We will only stay at either if my brother-in-law comes with his family, otherwise we are at AOA for 3 nights. Any suggestions or advice as to which resort to choose if we stay off property?

Well when Vistana Villages was newly built, they put people in the Caribe when you went down to Orlando for the sales pitch. Personally, I thought there was a huge difference between the Caribe and SVV. For us, SVV was much less crowded, and the units were much nicer and more spacious.

We stayed in Caribe Royale last fall in a 2 br villa. It was really nice and would go back again! We have not been to Vistana so I cannot help there, sorry.

Having stayed twice at the Caribe I would pick the Sheraton. This is for the following reasons:

I am pretty sure the Sheraton has multiple pools. The caribe has one. In august you will not need to worry if the pool is heated, but each time we have gone in April, the pool as not been heated anywhere close to the temperature they indicate on the website.

I am not sure if wifi is an issue with you, but do know you need to pay for it at the Caribe. We will likely not stay there again- I wasnt in love with it the 1st time, but won it on hotwire the 2nd time, hence our stay there.

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter