car rentql

jamounger

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever used the interamerican car rental company? Their rates seem to be a lot lower than every one elses. We are travelling in August and need a minivan to fit everyone in.

There were some recent post on Interamerican if you do a search. They are located off site at Orlando Airport so you will need to take a shuttle. Have you tried dollar.com for a Minivan? If you use MCC in the promo code box, I think the rate is $209 for a weekly rental (not including tax's which is about $80 more). They are onsite at MCO, right arcross from baggage pick up.

RobinLyn :)

We rented a minivan from Dollar using codes found on mousesavers.com May 8-13 for $199 per week (actual total was $248). On past trips we have saved a few bucks using offsite car rental locations. After using Dollar (it's the closest car rental at MCO, literally just across the street) we would NEVER use offsite again. The time wasted to get and return the car is just not worth that minimal savings. And...sometimes, Dollar is the cheapest of them all anyway. Keep checking. Try using these different codes: FISH - FVG - KISS (I booked with this code at $249, but kept checking and it went down to $199 and we had the cost changed).

I've been trying all the different mousesaver codes for Dollar for intermediate through minivan and keep getting rates ranging from $485- $900 for 9 days, May 27- June 5. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Unfortunately, rates are higher during holiday weeks, unless you reserve way in advance.

RobinLyn

Jimmac, I went to Nationals web site and was able to get these prices for your dates with a discount code through the Disney Club: Full size car: $342.51 includes tax's (no insurance); $408.86 SUV with tax and $526.18 for a Minivan with tax. Are you a member of the Disney Club? There is a new discount code, begins with 59***** that will give you the prices above.

RobinLyn :)

Thanks for all your help. I was able to get a minivan from dollar for 209 (263 total) for the week of Aug16-23 using the FISH code. I saw on mousesavers that it was confirmed that this code was available to the general public. In addition to all of this I was able to get take afriend for free airfar on southwest airlines. These fares are available to book until May 23. It has been a good week for me. DebM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter