Candlelight Processional, WWYD?

HillPete

Secret Simba Fan
DH and I were mulling over seeing the CP on Sat., Dec. 11 before the cruise. We are huge Whoopi fans and would love to see her. We are considering doing a dining package to guarantee a seat. The problem is the pricing. Our son is now 10 and would be charged as an adult. While he definitely eats more than his nearly 8 y/o brother, he doesn't eat like an adult yet. Even if we did a lunch seating at Tier 1 (Biergarten) it would still be over $100 for our family. That seems a bit much for lunch (even at Disney prices). What do you all think? Is $100+ worth it to see The Whoop? Should we just keep buzzing by during the day to check the standby line? Should we consider the fact that we are a mostly Jewish family and leave the seats for those who celebrate Christmas? :confused3

TIA,
Hillary

I personally love the CP and would not miss it. My son does not agree. He slept through it the last time. He is 9. This time I am paying for my husband and I and letting him go to the kids club.

You can always queue for the CP without paying. We've done that too. Get there about 2 hours early and then have fun chatting and sending family members to get treats for lunch while you wait for the 5PM show.

Treats from France are tres bien!!!!

Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter