Candlelight Processional Survey and Handicapped Seating?

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
Just wondering if anyone who is handicapped and was in the non transfer line with a package answered this survey.

I just did it and I gave them an earful based on our experience.

We were there on Dec. 14th. We ate at the same restaurant as the year before, got immediately on the line for the show, no bathroom, no looking around etc. It was dh, myself and ds.

We were told by the cm that we were #15 in the line and there were only 18 available spots and this time we were given one of the two dreaded pole positions, yup, some of us know this unwanted view.

To make matters worse since my cancer surgery I really cant turn my neck to the left and that is the way I needed to face to see the show so my ds moved my wheelchair as far as he could sideways without bumping into the scooter next to us.

I know they are talking about assigned seating for next year and they mentioned best available seating at time of booking or on the day of show.

I commented that they better ask if you need non transfer handicapped seating at the time of booking and no one should have to sit in front of the pole etc.

Anyone else have any opinions about this????

I just went with someone in a wheel chair ( and he can not transfer ) we had the dinner package and got there about an hour early and they sat us about 5 minutes after we got in line we sat right upfront and center ( the handicap sets about 5 rows back) the set on the other side of the bench was empty for about 30 minutes until someone came. how early did you get there it is still first come first served so if there where a lot of people needing handicap spots then they could run out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter