Candlelight Processional Dinner Package - Today's Info

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Called today to make PS and asked if there was any information on the Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages yet. The CM - "Tony" I think it what he said (but he talked real fast so I don't know for sure) - said that information will be available on August 15.

I was so shocked that someone said that they had information that I completetly didn't think to ask if they had the prices for the tiers before I hung up.

That's great news! Thanks for posting. :sunny: :D :sunny:

Great News!!! We have been waiting to hear about when they start taking ressies. We are going to be there Dec. 11 - 21.

Can you make ressies for CP as soon as info comes out, or do you have to wait for the 120 day mark? I want Christmas Eve and know many others do too. Thanks.

Carol

In 2000, you could make ressie when the packages came out even if more than 120 days out. Not sure about this year.

Yet in another example of how the CMs don't seem to know much, I had "Seven" tell me today that the dinner packages won't be available until the end of September. :rolleyes:

It's too bad no one really knows what's going on.

I asked about the CP Dinner Package this morning (8/8/, 8:30 a.m.) when I called for my PSB ressie. CM said that there was a lot more info in the computer this week than last week, so it shouldn't be much longer. She said the info on the tiers & the participating restaurants was starting to show up. Her recommendation was to check back the middle of next week.

CarolMN - are you going to PSB on December 6th too? That was one of the PS I made for today and got a 8:40am. Maybe we'll see you there.

Originally posted by zulaya
CarolMN - are you going to PSB on December 6th too? That was one of the PS I made for today and got a 8:40am. Maybe we'll see you there.

No, we're going on Monday, 12/2. Got lucky and got an 8:30 a.m. seating. I'm a little slow on the uptake this week;). I know PSB is a 120 day ressie, but "forgot" to call on the first few days the window was open. Glad the breakfast is so new that it didn't matter!

Haven't decided on the day for CP, though. Thinking about maybe 12/5. When are you going?

I'm also anxiously awaiting the Candlelight Processional information!!! Although we haven't decided definitely on Canada or Mexico!

Hey CarolMN - we'll be doing the Princess Storybook Breakfast on Dec 5 (actually, I make the PS's tomorrow!); and then we're doing the CP package for dinner that night! Can't wait!!! Hope to see you there!!

Originally posted by Magic2000
.....Hey CarolMN - we'll be doing the Princess Storybook Breakfast on Dec 5 (actually, I make the PS's tomorrow!); and then we're doing the CP package for dinner that night! Can't wait!!! Hope to see you there!!

That would be great! I thought about 12/5 for both the PSB and CP, but I can't handle two big meals in one day, especially if one or both are buffets! Hope you have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter