• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancellations

amery

I suffer from Griswalditus
I am thinking about making an ADR for our day of arrival (12/3); HDDR to be exact.

Our flght is scheduled to come in at 2 and will be picking up a rental. I am looking at the 7:15 seating and just wanted to know if we could cancel the ADR day of should the we be seriously delayed or if the flight were to be canceled?

Thanks

o At time of booking, payment in full must be charged to a valid credit card or, if on a dining package, there must be a guaranty to a valid credit card. If you fail to show for this priority seating and do not cancel your reservation, your card will be charged a penalty.

o There is a 2-day cancellation policy and full meal price charge if you cancel within 2 days of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation.

So before 48 hours you receive full credit, less than and they charge a penalty which was the last time we checked, $10.00 per person on the reservation.

I would not recommend making an ADR for a restaurant or show on your arrival day if there is a penalty for a last minute cancellation. You never know what could cause a delay in your arrival and in December bad weather anywhere could cause travel problems.

Kim T :figment:

I would not recommend making an ADR for a restaurant or show on your arrival day if there is a penalty for a last minute cancellation. You never know what could cause a delay in your arrival and in December bad weather anywhere could cause travel problems.

Kim T :figment:

Very true story. In was delayed for hours in Ft Lauderdale in December 2007. Our plane was flying in from Denver and was late due to the snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter