Cancellation thread timing - When does April go up?

MiketheGrate

Mouseketeer
I see the ADR cancellation threads running through March right now...is there a set schedule when the April ADR cancellation thread will go up? My wife has asked me to track some specific days/restaurants, but I didn't see a pinned thread yet.

I see the ADR cancellation threads running through March right now...is there a set schedule when the April ADR cancellation thread will go up? My wife has asked me to track some specific days/restaurants, but I didn't see a pinned thread yet.
I’m wondering this also.

I've a few of my second best "insurance" bookings made for April, and if I manage to snag the reservations that I really want, I hope to be in a position to release the ones I have.

18-year DIS member - as eager as anyone.

Looking for Ohana 4/20 6:30pm-ish, going to the beach for EWP & HEA but sure wouldn't turn down a later booking with the opportunity to watch from our table :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter