Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Looking for 'Ohana reservation for 9/24 for anytime between 5pm and 8pm. It's the only day we can go.. my girls loved it last time and we can't get anything before 9:45pm that night right now. I'm going to keep checking, but just thought I'd ask as well.

I may also have:

Cape May Cafe at BCR 9/28 for Table for 4 at 7:30pm

1900 Park Fare at GF for Table for 4 at 7:20pm

Cap 'n Jacks at DD for Table for 4 at 5:05pm

Let me know if you're interested and I'll 'pencil' your name in beside them in the event I cancel them (very likely!)

Audrey

WANTED

Friday 5/16--Dinner at Magic Kingdom for Tony's Town Square or Liberty Tree Tavern or Crystal Palace OR Epcot Coral Reef for 5 people.

Saturday 5/17---Breakfast in Norway at Princess Story book

I hope this works out!

Thanks!!

4/26 & 4/27 Chef Mickey's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED:

April 26 or April 27 Chef Mickey's breakfast

April 26 Chef Mickey's dinner

Hoping for some pixie dust!:wizard:

Looking for something around 7:30 am. Does anyone anything they want to cancel? Thanks. :worried:

Looking for Chef Mickey for breakfast on 5/7 or 5/8. We've got 3 adults and a child. Any help is greatly appreciated. Heading down to celebrate the wife's graduation from Pharmacy school.

Thanks.

Looking for Chef Mickeys

I would really like (one) dinner ressie between 9/15-18 for a party of 3
2 adults and 1 child. Prefer dinner if possible just PM here if you have any thanks.

Offering a ressie for 7 people at 6.30pm on 7th May at Boma. Please PM me if you want it. :thumbsup2

I am looking for a dinner for Coral Reef for 6/18 and a Breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 6/21. Both for a party of 5.

Please PM me or send me an email.

Thanks

I am going to cancel a Le Cellier lunch on 6/19 for 4 people at 2:40pm. Please PM me if you want it! Thanks!!

Kim

Hi,

I am looking for chef mickeys for breakfast for 3 people any morning between 12-18 May (earlier the better).

Have been trying to make an ADR for weeks now but no such luck.

I sometimes only get on here every other day so if you have one please don't cancel it as I will def take it from you.

Thanks so much and fingers crossed,

Christie

(also posted on the May thread - hope thats ok)

May 1- 6:25pm-Boma for 4
May 2- 12:45pm- Sci Fi for 8
May 3- 7:30 am Ohana for 4

If you would like any of these please pm me and we will arrange to make the changes- Jen;)

Boma has been taken but Sci Fi and Ohana are still available- please PM me asap if you would like them- jen;)

Updated- Ohana has now been taken- but Sci Fi is still open- I will cancel later today if no one wants it- I would think it could be used for 2 tables of 4 instead of 8- let me know -Jen

I have a reservation for Crystal Palace available.

May 8th at 9:25am for 2

Please let me know if you want it! I will be canceling in a few days.

~Abby

Just cancelled (party of 4):
Tusker House character breakfast 10:30 on May 10th
Brown Derby fantasmic package 3:50 on May 11th

Looking for ressie for 2 to the luau at the Polynesian for April 30. Sometime between 5 and 8 please.

Thanks. Can you please PM me because I don't often check the threads?

Looking for CRT or anytime between 5/12 - 5/19 for 4

I have a little girl who only wants to eat with Cinderella....this is kind of a last minute trip so it's impossible to get an ADR

Please PM me if it works.

Hi! Been trying to CM for weeks now. It is crazy. Got all of our other ADR's including Le Cellier no problem. I am willing to trade my Le Cellier (lunch) 5/5
(3 people)for any CM ressi to make my 5 year old happy. I also have the CP and Coral Reef if any one is intrested. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Thanks!

My brother and his family decided last minute to join us for dinner and there are no reservations left. Can anyone help me!?!? TIA!

Here's a question for the pros out there: So, say you've got an ADR for a specific time. They tell you to be 10 min early, so what happens if you show up way early, like 30 min or more? Will they seat you earlier or are you still going to wait until your assigned ressie time? I've seen an ADR posted that I would like, except it might be a little late in the day. Wondering if I were to manage to pick it up and go early, will it be worth it? Has anyone out there tried that?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter