Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

We bought our 5-day Canadian resident park passes through Airmiles and received the exchange certificates in the mail today. We are staying off property and I wondered if anyone had any issues with Fastpasses being linked to their hard card park passes when they pick them up at the parks? Thanks for any insight.

I am not sure about the DLR tickets but for the WDW tickets, the discount applies to park hopper too. It's best to call and ask. Pixie dust!
Hi - I called Disneyland and the correct parkhoppers have been added to my account and she says I am good to go - just show passport at front desk when I pick them up.

My husband thought I was nuts.... But I know he will be happy once we are there and they are already paid for.

Has anyone tried exchanging their vouchers at the hotel front desk yet?
Yes we did pick up our bands, etc at the front desk of AoA back on Dec 28. They really didn't have any details of the CDN discount and said our tickets were attached to our bands, however we did arrive very late so not sure the A team was working then.... The next morning at our first park (Animal Kingdom), our bands would not work for entrance until we went into the Customer Service office and they got us set up properly. So no the tickets are not set up on the Bands but we also were not given specific "exchange certificates" either. They just sorted it out in Customer Service and only asked for Canadian residency for one of the 6 in our party (we all had proof). After a 5 minute delay, we were good to go....

Yes we did pick up our bands, etc at the front desk of AoA back on Dec 28. They really didn't have any details of the CDN discount and said our tickets were attached to our bands, however we did arrive very late so not sure the A team was working then.... The next morning at our first park (Animal Kingdom), our bands would not work for entrance until we went into the Customer Service office and they got us set up properly. So no the tickets are not set up on the Bands but we also were not given specific "exchange certificates" either. They just sorted it out in Customer Service and only asked for Canadian residency for one of the 6 in our party (we all had proof). After a 5 minute delay, we were good to go....

Did you buy the tickets as separate purchase or as a resort package?? Just curious if our kids will need to take their passports when they hit up their first park since they did a package but we know the ticket component we discounted.

Did you buy the tickets as separate purchase or as a resort package?? Just curious if our kids will need to take their passports when they hit up their first park since they did a package but we know the ticket component we discounted.
We bought them as a resort package where we then discounted the tickets. Sounds like exactly how your kids have done it.
Jerry

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience. I just got back from a one week stay at ASM because I know I was most concerned about the actual 'redemption' component of this promotion. I had purchased the discounted Canadian tickets through the Disney website (5 day base ticket) and had the exchange certificate mailed to me.

We landed on Saturday January 14 and we headed over to Disney Springs Guest Relations to link our exchange certificates officially. I traveled with a large party, some of us had our passports and some only had our driver's license with us when we finally made it over to Disney Springs. I had even forgotten to bring the certificates with me.

When we arrived at Disney Springs we were told that there were 15 groups ahead of us, that ended up being a 20-30 minute wait. A cast member came out to the porch area where we were waiting, looked at our id, took our magic bands and less than 2 minutes later brought it back out to us with an all clear! She didn't even need the certificates! Nor did she care what form of ID we had with us! It was easy-peasy, I stressed over nothing! So I thought I would let anyone who is like me and is concerned about what to do when you get there, that the process is painless!

Just want to recap my experience with this discount. We ordered these over the phone, and the agent added the tickets to our account immediately. A few days later we received a UPS envelope with plastic cards to transfer our tickets from. We were able to book our Fast passes at 60 days.

When we arrived at the parks, we brought our passports with us as well as the green cards mailed too us. We hit Epcot first, and I first lined up at Guest Relations, where the line was at least 20 people deep and not moving. After about 10 minutes of not moving, I advised my wife to try to get into the park and see what happened. She was denied entry. The cast member told her to go to Guest Relations, or a ticket booth. Since the ticket booths had no lineup, we moved over to the ticket booth and just had to scan our Magicbands and show our passports. No need for the green plastic cards mailed to us.

After that, no problems at all

Thanks to @MegaSilver and @Amycella78 for those great updates!! Has anyone yet used the discounted AM vouchers? I wonder if once we link those to our MyMagic accounts (and subsequently our magic bands) if it will be this easy to gain admittance?

When you purchase these, do you get something emailed to you? Or is it mailed to your home address in Canada?

It sounds like showing your passport is sufficient for adults. Is there any ID required for kids?

Thanks for all your replies.
Sounds like getting the park tix can't be exchanged at the resort. I anticipate arriving late and hitting up an EMH for my first park day, so I was really hoping I could get things squared away at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!