Canadian disney visa?

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
Since the demise of the Disney Club card I was wondering if any fellow Canadians had heard anything about a possibility of having
Canadian Disney Visa card.

I am aware that the current Disney Visa is through Bank One which makes it hard to offer it to Canadians but I was wondering if they will have a similar card or another type of reward card for us loyal Canadian Disney fans as well as our European friends who are also being excluded.

Just hoping someone may have heard rumblings or had any input on the subject;)

Hope you have a good day,
Kris

No, I haven't heard anything about that ... I wish they would bring back the Disney Club :( The only discounts I can think of are the annual pass discounts ... I think the DVC members also get discounts as well.

DVC members do get discounts @ the dis store and also at the home away from home resorts. It is a 25% discount on rooms at those resorts whick depending on the accomodation you are looking at in still more expensive than getting 2 rooms at All Star or Pop Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter