Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

Ladies, Your host derided me for my pink Crocs. Although, it may have been simply that I was wearing socks with my Crocs. And, well, ok, fine. I was on a Hog with my Crocs in my socks. (Not with a fox) .

I don't give a bleeping crap what they look like. Comfort above ALL else at Disney. No time to waste for suffering. (Although, I did JUST pack my moleskin and bandaids because even with carefully planned footwear, $hiT happens.) Besides, I'm rather cute in my Crocs in Sox- like a fox. No, I've only had one cocktail before my Senegalese Yassa dinner.

Back

You people are still here??

Im-Back_zpsq95vogxu.jpg

Of course you did.
(Those responding with
a negative to the above
question shall have points
deducted from the contest.)

Although, perhaps the better
statement should be:

im-back-where-have-i-been-L-nqFY4G_zpsjcjgv2yt.jpg

Ah, the tales I have to tell.
The places I've been,
the people I've seen.
I'll hold off on any details
until I can write a proper chapter.
(Sorry. But there it is.)

I was thinking of just relaxing
for a bit before I dove
back into DISing, but...

blog-update_zpssw9wx8qr.gif

Electronics can be pushy.
And you don't know the
half of it.
Oh, God... you have
no idea.

So where did I go?
What did I see?
Who did I meet?

You'll just have to wait.
Am I back?...

johnwickback_zpsrllxeqgf.gif

Stay tuned... more coming soon.
(But first....
I have a backlog of shout-outs!)

Last edited:

Back

You people are still here??

Im-Back_zpsq95vogxu.jpg

Of course you did.
(Those responding with
a negative to the above
question shall have points
deducted from the contest.)

Although, perhaps the better
statement should be:

im-back-where-have-i-been-L-nqFY4G_zpsjcjgv2yt.jpg

Ah, the tales I have to tell.
The places I've been,
the people I've seen.
I'll hold off on any details
until I can write a proper chapter.
(Sorry. But there it is.)

I was thinking of just relaxing
for a bit before I dove
back into DISing, but...

blog-update_zpssw9wx8qr.gif

Electronics can be pushy.
And you don't know the
half of it.
Oh, God... you have
no idea.

So where did I go?
What did I see?
Who did I meet?

You'll just have to wait.
Am I back?...

johnwickback_zpsrllxeqgf.gif

Stay tuned... more coming soon.
(But first....
I have a backlog of shout-outs!)

I can't speak for others, but I for one did miss you. Glad there are tales to tell. Waiting with coffee breath. No wait, wrong breath, I mean baited breath. Wait! That sounds gross too... like fish. Nevermind, I have a sudden urge to go get some gum now. ;)

Well I for one have missed your witty banter. We have quite a bit of running amok on your TR.

So chop chop! Let's get that writing going! We want to know! :hyper:

Of course I missed you! It's been a little slow around here. How much more vacation do you have? You may need it for all the replies and several chapters.
I'm feeling better. Went out to Mongolian BBQ yesterday. It was good. I took a bunch of my old toys and stuffed animals to Big Fun and got $80. They didn't even take most of them. Did some shopping (I got a poop pillow!). Then had some drinks. It was a good time.

Wow, I've been MIA for a while around here and here you've gone on another trip and are back!! Whew...gotta catch up!!! I can't wait to hear all about it though!

Welcome Back! It was a little slow around here, but we tried. We were all worried you were frozen in a block of ice up there in Banff and we might not hear from you until the Spring thaw.

Glad to see you started your new TR, and that you are home now, can't wait to hear about both legs of your trip. Hope everything worked out with your credit card issue.

1. What time is my flight out of Winnipeg?
Hint: I connect in Toronto and plan to (hopefully)
hit a park the same day.

--------------5:15 am

2. Two flights. Winnipeg/Toronto, Toronto/MCO.
On time? Delayed? One of each?

-------------both on time

3. I'll be clearing customs in Toronto.
This is always fun.... 50/50. Does my passport
get stamped?
Bonus points if you know the expression on my face.

---------------not stamped

4. When I finally arrive at the resort...
Where is it? (Yes it's on property.)
Hint: I'm squeezing pennies, remember?

---------------All Star Movies

5. So I get there. I go to a park. Which one?

------------Epcot

6. I don't know if I'll do a transportation game or not.
But just in case... how long do I wait for transportation
to and from the park.

--------------3 minutes, 5 minutes

Of course I'm going say Welcome Back!!
Hope you had wonderful trips, first Disney time:smickey: and then Ruby time:lovestruc
Of course you have been missed here and other DIS places!
I can't wait to hear of these tales (tails?) as soon as you get to them.
You may be one big (but enjoyable) distraction for the next two weeks as I try to get myself and hubby ready to go.
I still think I'm a little in denial that after wishing for a trip for so long that it is really happening. I don't know if I'm ready or not, what have I not done that I should have? I know if I had to throw a suitcase together and go on the seat of my pant, I would be at the happiest place and would just wing it but that sounds scary.:scared:
I'm can be such a procrastinator. I still have two more weeks! Right? One good thing is last Friday was my last time working my day off (I have FR/SUN off but have worked ALOT of Fridays this year for 8hrs overtime$$) So hopefully the next two off before we leave will get me motivated. I also have all day Sat before we fly out on Sunday for last minute details (plus daughter is coming home to see us off that weekend) Wow I just counted..9 more working days and then 17 days off!!:woohoo:
Then there's the back home things to worry about too. Mainly the critters. My 21 yr old son will be home but between work and school, his schedule and time home varies. I just pray that he remembers to give himself time before he runs out the door to feed the 10yr old black lab and his sister's guinea pig (we are the caregivers while she's in college). She will never forgive him if anything happens to the little guy.

Hope to see an update soon..hint ..hint..:surfweb:

WOO HOO!!!!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

and I'm first! I'm first I'm first I'm first!!!!:jumping1:
I should get extra points for that :woohoo:

You read all that already?!? Wow!
I'll give you 5 points!!

Now I'm actually going to go and read it

Wait...
You didn't
read it??

Points revoked.

(But I'll still give you 1 point
for being first.*)

*remind me if I forget.

Annnddd.... :welcome: to the TR!

Last edited:
I still think I'm a little in denial that after wishing for a trip for so long that it is really happening. I don't know if I'm ready or not, what have I not done that I should have? I know if I had to throw a suitcase together and go on the seat of my pant, I would be at the happiest place and would just wing it but that sounds scary.:scared:

You and me both, Sister!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter