Can you use your Chase rewards card to buy gift cards from the Disney Store?

housemouse

Mouseketeer
And then can you use the gift cards to pay for a trip? Do the gift cards have an expiration date? I've been seeing a lot of threads about Chase just closing credit card accounts without notice, etc. I've got $400 worth of rewards on my card and would like to move them out of Chase's control, just in case. Would this work?

Yes, you can. I've ordered several using my Chase rewards card. I do believe if you close your account you lose your reward dollars.

I also can confirm you can use your Disney Rewards Card to purchase gift cards at Disney Stores (have done it twice in the last 4 months). When they were selling Disney Dollars though, that was something you could not purchase with the Rewards Card, as you could receive cash back when spending those dollars at Disney.

Does anyone know if I can use charge back to the room and pay off nightly using my reward card.
thanks

Does anyone know if I can use charge back to the room and pay off nightly using my reward card.
thanks

You cannot charge first then pay with the reward card but you can apply your reward card balances to your room account at check in -- thus starting your trip with a credit balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter