Can you help me get rid of these Disneyland passes? Thanks, they are gone. :)

Boston Tea Party

Truth is truth
When we went to DL last month, my dad thought he forgot the passes. Before he found the original passes, new ones were purchased.

He is giving me these to pass on to someone who can use them. He would like, if possible, for them to go to a military family.

The official description is

Limited Time Offer! Adults Play for the Kid's Price!
3-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket (valid from January 2, 2005 thru April 28, 2005)

For a limited time, adults pay the kid's price for a 3-Day Park Hopper® Bonus ticket. Park Hopper® Bonus tickets include one early entry into Disneyland® park and a $10 ESPN Zone Arena Game Card. It's an offer for family fun too good to pass up!

We have three of these and as much as I would like to return, it ain't gonna happen. ;)

Shoot me a PM if you are or know of someone who is interested. There is no charge whatsoever and I will mail them ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter