• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you bring food into Indiana Jones or Lights Motor Action?

Dis703

DIS Veteran
I initially had a FP for Beauty and the Beast during what would normally be our lunch time. We usually grab food at the counter service locations and eat there since they allow food.

Our schedule has changed up a bit and I'm now looking at a FP available for Indiana Jones or Lights Motor Action around lunch time but I can't recall if they allow food in either of those theatres. Does anyone know if they do or not?

TIA!

I can't speak to LMA because for me that was a one and done, but I definitely saw people eating at Indiana Jones & we were just there in Sept.

Yes, we eat lunch at LMA. If I recall correctly, when it first opened and was a hot ticket attraction, there was even a concession stand under the bleachers

Yes, that is because they are closing the attraction.
url

You won't be allowed to bring anything in to LMA come April 3rd.

Luckily, I'm going next week! I remembered reading about the closing and was bummed my younger boys never saw it and ODS was too young to remember. It was a pleasant surprise to see it still on the FP list when I made my selections yesterday.

Thanks for the replies!

Trust me, the only way I could get through a Lights, Motors, Action show was with a beer so I know I brought one into the thing. My take on cars? They have four wheels, take gas and get you from Point A to Point B. How to identify a car? The green one, the yellow one. So, I went with the husband because he loves cars and enjoyed with a frosty mug of beer.

I think I remember reading a post somewhere on this forum that said food was allowed at all of Disney's outdoor shows (aside from Flights of Wonder). There were a lot of people snacking during LMA when we went in January, so you shouldn't have any issues there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter