Can we take our own robe for the Jedi Academy?

techgal

Earning My Ears
We'd like to bring DS' own Jedi robe for the Jedi Academy. Is that something they'll let us do? Not sure if they have a "BYOR" policy. :p

They want all the kids to look the same. Think of it this way, if your kid has a great robe and the other kids get a cheap Disney robe how would it look and how would others feel who are participating

Piggybacking on this question - My daughter wants to do training academy and wants to wear her Rey costume (no lighsabre or goggles) under the provided robe. Will that be alright?.

Piggybacking on this question - My daughter wants to do training academy and wants to wear her Rey costume (no lighsabre or goggles) under the provided robe. Will that be alright?.

I would imagine that would be fine. The robes go over whatever the kids are wearing anyway and kids are allowed to be in costumes, so I wouldn't think it would be an issue (though I have no real experience with JTA at all). She would still have to wear the robe for the training though.

As Brian said, it will be fine if she is wearing a robe over her costume. There are always many Elsa and Cinderella Younglings wearing their JT robes during the session. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter