"Can we come back on all our birthdays?" First Dining Report! *Updated 6/2*

Sorry for the delay! It's been a bit of a crazy week but I'm hoping to do several updates this weekend!

Here are a few pictures of the characters at the Hollywood & Vine Breakfast. (Note - J doesn't "do" characters so you won't see him in many pictures.)

Let's continue on with the day! We did a few rides...

I got my best ever score on Toy Story Mania, and more importantly I beat my husband!! :lmao:

We watched a show or two and then we were beat. The heat was getting to us so we got a little snack and headed back to the room to rest for the afternoon before heading to Downtown Disney later that evening.

We got these frozen lemonade slushies at the Dockside Diner. I'm not a big lemonade fan but I love these slushies! We got 3 to share and it was just enough to cool us all off as we headed to the car. Next up...Wolfgang Puck Express and the half eaten meal pictures. :rolleyes2

Omg, that picture of your kids in your first post is so adorable!!
I stayed at POR in 2011 and had the exact same pasta you did-- penne, alfredo, and chicken. And had the same exact reaction-- chicken was low quality and pasta was overcooked and mushy. I too had high hopes.
Looking forward to more!!

Saturday, April 26th, Dinner!

After resting for a little while we headed to Downtown Disney for Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. This is always a must do for us and as you can see from the pictures we may have been a little hungry. :rolleyes1

J got the Chicken Tenders and they were great.

I got the Spaghetti and Meatballs which I shared with R, and N decided to chow down on it too. Next time we are getting two of these because they didn't want to share with me! And we had a cheesecake for dessert which the kids ate as well.

And DH got the Margherita Pizza with creme brulee.

The food here is so yummy and I can't wait to go back and get my own plate of spaghetti and meatballs!

Woot woot for beating DH!

I wouldn't stand a chance against mine. We love WPE too and staying at POFQ we are hoping to get there a time or two.

Sunday, April 27th. Part 1.

The kids were starting to feel the effects of the long days and early mornings. As you can see here with N. This is after she was dressed! She rolled right back into bed and fell asleep!! :lmao:

But we were able to get up and get going for breakfast at Akershus! This was our third time here and the girls love it. Although I have to say the food didn't seem as good as previous times. I thought I remembered the potatoes being cheesy? But these were not cheesy, just a little cheese on top, and they were kind of burnt on the bottom.

Here are some pictures of our plates from the buffet.

N with her birthday cupcake!

Part 2 continues with pictures of the princesses!

Sunday, April 27th Part 2!

The whole reason we come here though is for the Princesses!!

N with her cupcake and card!

Cinderella!

Snow White!

Aurora!

Ariel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter