Can someone tell me if there is any availability for Poly for Oct 28-Nov 6 ...

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
under the Best Deal Plan? I am going to purchase my AP at my local Disney Store tonight but if it isn't available then I will wait. Also can I log on and book with just my voucher?

frankiemom: I just checked your dates (11:55 am EST) and there are no AP rates showing for the Poly, only rack rates. I also checked Contemporary, WL, AKL, POR. POFQ, and CBR and no AP rates are coming up for these resorts either. Since your dates cover the Halloween weekend, it may be difficult to obtain a discounted rate. The available rates for the new program seem to change quickly. I try to remember to check your dates again later tonight.

Good Luck! :wave2:

frankiemom:

I checked for you again at 4:10 PM EST and AP rates were available for all room categories at the Poly! (arriving 10/28 for 9 nights).

Garden View=$274 per night, total w/tax=$2749.68
Lagoon View=$365 per night, total w/tax=$3662.82

Concierge Garden=$3763.26 (total w/tax)
Concierge Lagoon=$5017.50 (total w/tax)

I have no idea how long these rates will remain in the system. Also not sure about being able to log in with a voucher. You may want to call the Disney Store to see if they carry APs. Seems like I remember that they had to order the AP's for you. It may be if you order one directly from WDW, they can provide the voucher # over the phone.

Good Luck! :banana:

crazy4wdw,

Thanks again! The rates you gave me are including tax or not including tax? I am just check to be sure because I remember someone quoted a price of $304 a night with tax. Thanks!

Good Monring frankiemom:

The rate per night is without tax. The garden view room would be $274 per night plus the 11.5% tax, Lagoon View=$365 per night plus the 11.5% tax.

I hope you are successful is obtaining an AP rate for your trip. :flower:

If you purchase an AP at the Disney Store in order to get the AP discount then is it good a year from the date in which you go there and activate it at the parks?

The clock starts ticking on your AP when you exchange your voucher at one of the WDW theme parks for the actual AP. I don't think you can purchase an annual pass at the Disney Store anymore. I believe you will need to order it directly from WDW or you can also purchase one on-line @ disneyworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter