Can I use DDP credits same day after I check out

DrummerBoy523

DIS Veteran
Staying at POR. We have a late flight on our departure day, so we planned on sleeping in and having breakfast at Kona. I figured I might have to checkout prior to breakfast. Can I still use our remaining TS credits at Kona? Not sure when they expire.

They expire at 11:59pm the day you checkout. You should be fine for breakfast

Also, remember to check how many snack credits you have left. Grab snacks to go before your DME bus comes to have for your flight!

They expire at 11:59pm the day you checkout. You should be fine for breakfast

Thank you so much - to be clear, you are saying basically the entire day - because if it is 11:59PM, I should be fine for lunch and dinner too :-)

By the way - I searched for this answer using my iPhone but wasn't having luck. I hated to post something that has probably been answered a gazillion times, so again, thanks.

Thank you so much - to be clear, you are saying basically the entire day - because if it is 11:59PM, I should be fine for lunch and dinner too :-)

By the way - I searched for this answer using my iPhone but wasn't having luck. I hated to post something that has probably been answered a gazillion times, so again, thanks.
That's what I have read here. The one time we had the plan we used DDP credits on our last day for breakfast.

All of your perks of being a resort guest continue through the end of the day in which you check out. That includes dining plan credits being active, use of resort facilities (such as pools), free parking at the theme parks, extra magic hours, etc.

So you can still have dinner and go to evening EMH on your check-out day (presuming you still have DDP credits and appropriate tickets).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter