Can Disney Save A Marriage? *Page 12/15 new posts

Can't wait to hear more!

My first trip to Disney was very much intertwined with painful circumstances from my "real life." It's ironic how Disney World trips sort of become a backdrop of our life.

I hope you are in happier times now.

I'm here to read along. I would imagine this could be cathartic..kind of like writing in a journal. I am sure it can also resonate in a lot of marriages.

You got me with the first line...I'll be checking back often for updates. Thanks for having courage and sharing...

Thank you, OP, for sharing your story. I am sure the few months you mention since your trip have given you the time to reflect on and absorb the magic that Disney brought to you on the fateful trip, and the years leading up to it. Thank you for letting us take a peek at what I know is a personal, vulnerable experience.

You are an amazing writer :)
I am also eagerly waiting for your next chapter! I am sure this is going to be VERY therapeutic for you (kind of like Eat Pray Love-ish) and I'm sure this will have some insight for others as well.
I'm glad that Disney now means that much MORE for you. It is a really special place.

I am in. I love TR's that have a story and yours sounds like it really does. I am also hoping for a happy ending!

I'm in. I'm going in December, and I'm hoping for some pixie dust for my daughter.:goodvibes Can't wait for more.....

I'm in too! I can't wait to hear about your Disney magic, and I hope you are both going to remain together for a long long time. I have been touched many times by divorce in one way or another, and it makes me very happy to hear that a marriage and a couple can be saved by something as simple as a trip to Disney World :) Thanks for sharing your story. :)

I want to hear the story. I've been in that dark place and would love to hear how the pixie dust has worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter