Can anyone tell me about Silver Lake.

blitzkrieg048

Bond...James Bond
staticmap

Assume you are talking about Silver Lake Resort in Orlando? Your map shows a pin near US-6 and I-195; not in the Orlando area...

It is a really nice resort. We own a timeshare week there (3BR) but also own at Sheraton Vistana which is where we usually stay. For quality, the resorts are similar - SL SilverPoints (newer buildings) is an RCI Gold Crown resort and the rest of the resort always seems to score just one point off the Gold standard. You will get clean comfortable accommodation, and most units are recently updated. The ammenities are not up to the standard of the larger resorts (not as many pools restaurants, play areas), but if you want a quieter, laid-back stay that would be a good thing.

To me SL remains an undiscovered gem, especially for those seeking a relaxed vacation - something my two teenaged kids are not at all interested in me having...

Note that access to Disney is exceptional, the back entrance dumps you out right near the parking lot for AK. Good shopping and dining options in the area as well. There are a couple of threads about SL on here already, try a quick search of this forum and you should find a few reviews.

i would agree that it is a nice clean second-tier resort. right near AK and AKL with great access to restaurants and the super target on 192.

I agree with the previous posters. We absolutely loved our renovated room it was beautiful. But the pool/restaurant area isn't up to par with others in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts