Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli: He followed them.

Amber: She watched them leave.

Fred: He looked around, trying to find Amber. He didn't see her.

OOC:
x.jpg

Jori: She heard the announcement in the distance. "Better get to the Mess Hall." She was a little sad their bike ride had to be over, but she was getting hungry.

OOC I didnt have much time to browse the other posts did I miss anythign else that I need to reply to?

Dustin: He nodded. "Today was fun," he noted.

OOC: Lunch break.

William: He came into the mess hall and began to eat.
OOC Cool! Lunch is ending soon noooo

Jenna: She walked into the mess hall and sat with Alana and Dana, still looking tired.

Alana: "What's wrong, Jenna?"

Jenna: "Me and Jason had a bit of a fight with Liam and Luke-"

Dana: "Aw man, I always miss the good stuff!"

OOC Cool! Lunch is ending soon noooo

Jenna: She walked into the mess hall and sat with Alana and Dana, still looking tired.

Alana: "What's wrong, Jenna?"

Jenna: "Me and Jason had a bit of a fight with Liam and Luke-"

Dana: "Aw man, I always miss the good stuff!"

William: He looked at three girls who were talking. His eyes were bright green.

OOC I didnt have much time to browse the other posts did I miss anythign else that I need to reply to?

Dustin: He nodded. "Today was fun," he noted.

Jori: "Yeah," she agreed. They returned their bikes to the rental place (OOC: We need to come up with a name for it.) And they started walking to the Mess Hall.

Jori: "Yeah," she agreed. They returned their bikes to the rental place (OOC: We need to come up with a name for it.) And they started walking to the Mess Hall.

OOC: How about, and it took me a long time to think of this, the Rental Shack. Idk, best I could think of.

William: He looked at three girls who were talking. His eyes were bright green.

Alana: She nodded towards William. "Who's that?" she asked.

Dana: She shrugged.

Jenna: "I don't know, but I also haven't paid much attention to everyone here."

Dustin: As they walked, he said, "Thanks for suggesting that, it was fun."

OOC Why to othordontists insist on talkin to you during appointments? They're asking about my Directioner necklace and I'm just thinking: You have pliers in my mouth putting rubber bands in my teeth what makes you think I want to talk?! :laughing:

OOC Why to othordontists insist on talkin to you during appointments? They're asking about my Directioner necklace and I'm just thinking: You have pliers in my mouth putting rubber bands in my teeth what makes you think I want to talk?! :laughing:

OOC: Same with the dentist. Dentist: How was your day? Me: ewhr;iabY;hwlaygb54hjw

OOC: Same with the dentist. Dentist: How was your day? Me: ewhr;iabY;hwlaygb54hjw

OOC: I hate that! This dentist was filling a cavity and said How are you doing? and I'm thinking Dude, my mouth is being held open by a stick and you have your fingers in my mouth. No, I'm not doing okay.

William: He looked away and tried to find one of the keepers. There was Fred, but he couldn't recognize Amber anywhere.

OOC: I hate that! This dentist was filling a cavity and said How are you doing? and I'm thinking Dude, my mouth is being held open by a stick and you have your fingers in my mouth. No, I'm not doing okay.

William: He looked away and tried to find one of the keepers. There was Fred, but he couldn't recognize Amber anywhere.

OOC: lol :rotfl2:

Jori: "Glad you liked it."

OOC I know, right? I mean, I understand being nice, but seriously XD

Alana: She shrugged. "Well, I'm sure we'll meet him soon enough." She tworled her wand. Sparks flew from it. "Today was exciting."

Dana: She nodded. Her phone buzzed. She picked it up, then relaxed. Just a text. She was fairly sure Dustin and or Tim would blow if she was talking to Twist or her dad, and she'd had enough of that.

Dad: If you're using your slugs, make sure to not let them loose. I don't want a call saying a cabin got destroyed.

Dana: She banged her head on the table. "He can't just call to say hi."

Orreed said:
Jay: "Gordon should know that this is more important than a date..." He said annoyed. "Don't worry Thora, it's only been a day. Just give it time." He took Hope's hand and walked outside.

Hope: She nodded in agreement and held Jay's hand as she wslked out with him.

Mike: He followed

All my character: They heard that it was time for dinner and ran off to the Mess Hall.

OOC I know, right? I mean, I understand being nice, but seriously XD

Alana: She shrugged. "Well, I'm sure we'll meet him soon enough." She tworled her wand. Sparks flew from it. "Today was exciting."

Dana: She nodded. Her phone buzzed. She picked it up, then relaxed. Just a text. She was fairly sure Dustin and or Tim would blow if she was talking to Twist or her dad, and she'd had enough of that.

Dad: If you're using your slugs, make sure to not let them loose. I don't want a call saying a cabin got destroyed.

Dana: She banged her head on the table. "He can't just call to say hi."

Tim: He was sitting near by. Dana was probably talking about her dad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter