Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay: "Luke will definitely pay. Him and his father are so messed up. Hope, I'm not letting you get hurt. It's not fair. You too go through so much pain and danger. Evelyn and I deal with mom and dad being gone a lot, but that's it. Just because you both live in danger doesn't mean it's okay. It's Evelyn and I's turn." He realized Eli looking uncomfortable. "Eli, you okay man? What did you mean a machine.."

Hope: "Life isn't fair," she whispered, but she didn't really have the heart to argue with him any more. She laid her head on his shoulder, knowing that she would jump in regardless if something was going wrong.

Jori: She heard the announcement in the distance. "Better get to the Mess Hall." She was a little sad their bike ride had to be over, but she was getting hungry.

Hope: "Life isn't fair," she whispered, but she didn't really have the heart to argue with him any more. She laid her head on his shoulder, knowing that she would jump in regardless if something was going wrong.

Jay: "Yeah, life really isn't. I'm just glad us Avengers kids have each other." He held and snuggled her, lightly kissing her forehead. "Stark, maybe we should discuss what we'll do with the whole gang? I'm willing to do anything to stop Luke. And I'm going to do anything to make sure Hope's not getting involved."

Zach: He started serving dinner in his buffet.

OOC: Basically anything, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, pizza, BBQ, salad, sandwiches, pasta, you name it.

Andrew: He walked to dinner.

Percy: He also walked to dinner.

Tiare: She walked to dinner.

Chao and Jiang: They had ended the duel with yet another draw as dinner was called. They bowed to each other and then walked to dinner.

Jay: "Yeah, life really isn't. I'm just glad us Avengers kids have each other." He held and snuggled her, lightly kissing her forehead. "Stark, maybe we should discuss what we'll do with the whole gang? I'm willing to do anything to stop Luke. And I'm going to do anything to make sure Hope's not getting involved."

Hope: She smiled a little, then rolled her eyes. "That sounds like a good idea," she said in response to meet up with the others.

OOC: I think the longest day ever XD

OOC: Yes siree bob

OOC: It took up almost the whole thread. :eek:

OOC: Holy smokes

OOC: It took up almost the whole thread. :eek:
OOC: Oh geesh that's crazy!

Hope: She smiled a little, then rolled her eyes. "That sounds like a good idea," she said in response to meet up with the others.

Jay: "Okay. We already eat but dinner may be a easy way to meet up with everyone. We could talk there. I'll send a text to every Avenger kid saying to meet up."

He sent this text message, "Hey guys. Let's all eat together at dinner, we need to talk about Luke urgently."

Evelyn: She read the text and responded. "Will do." She wondered what Luke was up to. She was a little surprised he didn't tell her. She'd have to work harder to get more out of Luke.

OOC: Oh geesh that's crazy!

Jay: "Okay. We already eat but dinner may be a easy way to meet up with everyone. We could talk there. I'll send a text to every Avenger kid saying to meet up."

He sent this text message, "Hey guys. Let's all eat together at dinner, we need to talk about Luke urgently."

Evelyn: She read the text and responded. "Will do." She wondered what Luke was up to. She was a little surprised he didn't tell her. She'd have to work harder to get more out of Luke.

Hope: She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but didn't answer it, it was just Jay's message.

Mike: He texted back, I'm on my way.

Jay: He started walking with Hope and Eli to the mess hall. When they arrived he found a table big enough for all of them and sat down. He sent another text. "At the table three down and left of the soda fountain."

Jay: He started walking with Hope and Eli to the mess hall. When they arrived he found a table big enough for all of them and sat down. He sent another text. "At the table three down and left of the soda fountain."

Hope: She walked with Eli and Jay, holding Jay's hand, and sat with them.

Mike: He went to the Mess Hall and found the other Avengers. "Hello guys, Hope."

Fairywings said:
Hope: She walked with Eli and Jay, holding Jay's hand, and sat with them.

Mike: He went to the Mess Hall and found the other Avengers. "Hello guys, Hope."

Jay: "Hey Rogers!"

Evelyn: She started walking to the cafeteria.

Jay: "Would be perfect if all this Luke junk wasn't going on. He looked at Hope smiling. "You?"

Hope: She nodded. "Same."

Mike: He smiled a little. "Congrats," he said, a little amused, as he knew Stark wasn't in the loop.

Thora: she texted back 'I will, but Gordon is going to be spending his time ogling over a girl.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter