Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay: He took her other hand and looked her in the eyes. "Hope there are many ways to save Amber. You do not need to help and risk you're safety. I promise the others and I will handle this."

Hope: "I appreciate your concern, but you don't need to over-protect me. Of course I do need to. She would do the same thing for me."

OOC Noelle from what you've told me you don't need to worry about 'that stuff' even when you're older lol. We are the Thor sister!!! :laughing:

Dustin: "It sorta got old after a while," he admitted. "I mean, I go on plenty of cool adventures with my brother, but up here, it's great. No Blakk, not counting Dana, no ghouls, no new opponents coming from all directions..."

OOC On the way to softball, back later. And the new opponents thing is just about right...

Jori: she nodded. She didn't know what it was like to be in danger. She had had it easy. Seeing that Dustin was hardly having any trouble now, she got a little closer with her bike.

OOC: she had been keeping her distance before

Hope: "JAY, CALM DOWN! I'm going to be just fine!" That was the biggest lie she had ever told. "I should do whatever I can to help people, that includes Amber. I know my situation better than anyone in this camp, I'll be fine." Another lie. She would have to stop doing this.

Jay: He took her other hand and looked her in the eyes. "Hope there are many ways to save Amber. You do not need to help and risk you're safety. I promise the others and I will handle this."

Eli: "Also, I don't think Amber would want you to risk being caught. She's had some bad experiences with that kind of thing. "

Eli: "Also, I don't think Amber would want you to risk being caught. She's had some bad experiences with that kind of thing. "

Hope: She sighed and face-palmed. "Guys, I almost get shot a couple times a month. I think I'll be okay."

Jori: she nodded. She didn't know what it was like to be in danger. She had had it easy. Seeing that Dustin was hardly having any trouble now, she got a little closer with her bike.

OOC: she had been keeping her distance before
Dustin: He gave a small smile as Jori got closer. He tried to think of more topics, wanting a to keep a conversation alive. "Do you like to read? Once more, I don't have too much free time, but I like reading when I can, which usually means a few nights every once in a while being up til 1 a.m. reading..."

OOC That is so me

Hope: She sighed and face-palmed. "Guys, I almost get shot a couple times a month. I think I'll be okay."

Eli: And I get in a lab explosion every month, but only one unlucky time and I end up with a machine in my chest, Eli thought. " Wow!"

Eli: And I get in a lab explosion every month, but only one unlucky time and I end up with a machine in my chest, Eli thought. " Wow!"

Hope: "I live dangerously, it's just the life I was born with, so get over it, I have."

Dustin: He gave a small smile as Jori got closer. He tried to think of more topics, wanting a to keep a conversation alive. "Do you like to read? Once more, I don't have too much free time, but I like reading when I can, which usually means a few nights every once in a while being up til 1 a.m. reading..."

OOC That is so me

Jori: "Reading is okay. I don't have a hobby of it or anything, but I don't dislike it," she answered. "What do you like to read?"

Jori: "Reading is okay. I don't have a hobby of it or anything, but I don't dislike it," she answered. "What do you like to read?"
OOC My Epic avatars refuse to work. *facedesk*

Dustin: "Not a lot of people do, but I live reading history, everything that's happened in the past, it's all pretty interesting, especially when your family's a big part of the past. I also like fantasy, but before I knew the surface existed, that was mostly stories about this place I thought to be made up."

Hope: "I live dangerously, it's just the life I was born with, so get over it, I have."

Eli: He rubbed his chest, it had started to hurt. He decided he would tell the others about the heart reactor soon.

OOC My Epic avatars refuse to work. *facedesk*

Dustin: "Not a lot of people do, but I live reading history, everything that's happened in the past, it's all pretty interesting, especially when your family's a big part of the past. I also like fantasy, but before I knew the surface existed, that was mostly stories about this place I thought to be made up."

OOC: I know how you feel, it took me forever to get my maleficent one to work and it still has an awkward black bar next to it...

Jori: "History is fascinating. Since I'm from England, most of our history is about kings and queens. Plus all of the historical monuments around."

Eli: He rubbed his chest, it had started to hurt. He decided he would tell the others about the heart reactor soon.

Hope: "Are you okay Eli? Don't worry, we'll get her back to normal. Luke is a jerk for doing this and he'll pay too."

Jay: "Luke will definitely pay. Him and his father are so messed up. Hope, I'm not letting you get hurt. It's not fair. You too go through so much pain and danger. Evelyn and I deal with mom and dad being gone a lot, but that's it. Just because you both live in danger doesn't mean it's okay. It's Evelyn and I's turn." He realized Eli looking uncomfortable. "Eli, you okay man? What did you mean a machine.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter