Camp of Disney RP Part 4

MJ: she nodded. "Let's hope they'll listen..." She thought aloud. The monerail reached MK.
Henriette, Lucien and Austin: They looked around at the dark MK with Sultan Palace-ified Cinderella Castle.

Austin: "Oh man..."

Henriette and Lucien: "Mon Dieu..."

Henriette, Lucien and Austin: They looked around at the dark MK with Sultan Palace-ified Cinderella Castle.

Austin: "Oh man..."

Henriette and Lucien: "Mon Dieu..."
Lucien: "Let's...Let's stick together and stay alert."
MJ: "Y-yeah." She gulped. She had already seen the palace, but it seemed so much eerier in the dark.

Jori: "Where are we headed first?"

MJ: "Y-yeah." She gulped. She had already seen the palace, but it seemed so much eerier in the dark.

Jori: "Where are we headed first?"

OOC: Okay, Kenji is in Tomorrowland, Andrew is in Frontierland, Flicker is in Main Street, Ren is in Adventureland, Eira is in Liberty Square, Jiang and Chao are with Jafar, and Genevive was in Fantasyland but she's with the rebels now

OOC: Okay, Kenji is in Tomorrowland, Andrew is in Frontierland, Flicker is in Main Street, Ren is in Adventureland, Eira is in Liberty Square, Jiang and Chao are with Jafar, and Genevive was in Fantasyland but she's with the rebels now
OOC: :thumbsup2

Henriette: "Buses don't run inside the park."

Austin: "It was the how do we not get noticed part that I was concerned with."

Hannah:"Oh That's a good question at first I was thinking like a disguise but who would we disguise our selves as? They probably won't think that we are just regular vacationers."

Henriette: "Buses don't run inside the park."

Austin: "It was the how do we not get noticed part that I was concerned with."
MJ: "If I were a cat, I could easily sneak around without being seen, but..." the rest was self explanatory.
Jori: "Disguising us as normal park goers may work. There are enough people here to not be too obvious," she shrugged.

MJ: "If I were a cat, I could easily sneak around without being seen, but..." the rest was self explanatory.
Jori: "Disguising us as normal park goers may work. There are enough people here to not be too obvious," she shrugged.
Henriette: "Yeah, me too."

Lucien: "Jori's option has been the best so far."

Henriette: "Yeah, me too."

Lucien: "Jori's option has been the best so far."

Jori: "It was Hannah's idea, but it should work. We could stop by the gift shop and get things all the park goers are wearing to blend in."

MJ: "We probably only really need our faces covered. Especially from Ebony and the mind controlled campers."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter