Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Cameo: Cameo hung around the edge of the group, not giving up much a fight when she was shoved around. It was boring being alone. She was a total introvert. Talking wasn't her forte. She was the classic introverted nerd, obsessed with books instead of her social status. But she does admit that it get's pretty lonely sometimes. She wished there was someone to share her interests with instead of herself. But things were the way they were and she wasn't about to mess with that.

Jori: She followed everyone else alone, since she couldn't find Dustin, and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Genevive: Genevive fell to the back of the group, suddenly sad.

Ren: Seeing Genevive disappear, he searched the crowd for her. He finally found her in the back of the pack. "Hey. Why the long face?" he asked, noticing her saddened expression.

Genevive: "It's just... well... never mind. I don't want to be a downer."

Ren: "It's fine. Just tell me. Maybe I can fix it."

Genevive: She smiled, grateful for his company and support. "It's just... I see everyone making friends and being happy and making tons of memories and then there's me. Don't get me wrong, I love being around you and I do love you... but everyone else hates me. I don't want to be hated by everyone. A few people, hey, that's fine. But it would be nice to have that one girl friend who I can be a girl around, you know?"

Ren: "Yeah, I get it. Well, I can't be your girl friend, but you can be a girl around me. You don't have to live up to your reputation around me. Because I know your true value. It doesn't depend on how strong you are or how smart you are; it depends on who you are on the inside. What you believe in. What your passions are. I remember when I first turned into a human. It was difficult, trying to act like you two-legs do, the way you talk and walk. I wanted to try everything, especially the food. When I realized I couldn't be just like humans, I was saddened. But then when I met you, I realized what you are doesn't matter. It matters for who you are."

Genevive: "Ever the poet, are we?" she said with a smirk.

Ren: He smiled, seeing she was back to the sarcastic self she was.

Ebony: Diablo bumped into her multiple times on their move on the monorails. Probably on purpose. When she finally turned to tell him to quit it, he pointed to Genevive and Ren. Ebony grinned when seeing Genevive upset, but her smile disappeared when Ren made her feel better. Why did he just have to ruin everything.

MJ: She couldn't wait to get to the park. She decided on wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday, since she didn't really have any other choice. She hoped no one would notice.

OOC: You can pick up Dustin as a character if you want to.

Also, MJ and Henri could probably find someone with magic to change their outfit or buy new clothes at the park.

OOC: You can pick up Dustin as a character if you want to.

Also, MJ and Henri could probably find someone with magic to change their outfit or buy new clothes at the park.

OOC: Alright. I don't know how well I'd be able to write as Dustin, because I don't know much about Slugterra, but I might just have him show up sometimes. :confused3

Jori: She followed everyone else alone, since she couldn't find Dustin, and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Ebony: Diablo bumped into her multiple times on their move on the monorails. Probably on purpose. When she finally turned to tell him to quit it, he pointed to Genevive and Ren. Ebony grinned when seeing Genevive upset, but her smile disappeared when Ren made her feel better. Why did he just have to ruin everything.

MJ: She couldn't wait to get to the park. She decided on wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday, since she didn't really have any other choice. She hoped no one would notice.

Cameo: "Oh! It's fine! I should've watched where I was going!"

Genevive: She noticed Ebony looking in her direction, seeming annoyed. This made her smirk. She sent a big smile towards Ebony, trying to get her her riled up.

Josie: She walked through the park on Rory's arm.

Brendan: He found MJ. "H-hey, yesterday I went to the gift shop and got you this." He gave her a bag, in which were multiple outfits. "I didn't think you'd have any more outfits, so..."

Cameo: "Oh! It's fine! I should've watched where I was going!"

Jori: "No it was my fault. Cameo, Right?"

Genevive: She noticed Ebony looking in her direction, seeming annoyed. This made her smirk. She sent a big smile towards Ebony, trying to get her her riled up.

Ebony: She saw Genevive look back and glared before turning away.

Brendan: He found MJ. "H-hey, yesterday I went to the gift shop and got you this." He gave her a bag, in which were multiple outfits. "I didn't think you'd have any more outfits, so..."

MJ: She was surprised. "You got these for me? Thank you!" She hugged him, then looked excitedly in the bag. "How should I repay you?"

Last edited:

Rory: "So... where to first?" he asked Josie after giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

Ebony: She saw Genevive look back and glared before turning away.

Genevive: When Ebony looked away, Genevive turned back to Ren.

Ren: He raised one of his eyebrows, a bit amused with Genevive and Ebony's antics. "If looked could kill..."

Genevive: She let out a giggle and elbowed him lightly.

Ren: "Just sayin'."

Jori: "No it was my fault. Cameo, Right?"

Cameo: "Um, yeah. And you're Jodi?"

Rory: "So... where to first?" he asked Josie after giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

Ren: He raised one of his eyebrows, a bit amused with Genevive and Ebony's antics. "If looked could kill..."

Josie: "Test track!"

Jori: She nodded. "So...have you ever ridden a monorail before?"

Diablo: "You know, I think she's growing on you."
Ebony: "Shut up."

Eira:She was on the monorail.
Bellflower: She was on the monorail.
Hannah:She was on a monorail.
OOC:I watched Slugterra before ,it's like underground and people have battles using slugs as ammno.Slugterrra is populated by slugs,human,cave trolls and molenoids.

Jori: She nodded. "So...have you ever ridden a monorail before?"

Diablo: "You know, I think she's growing on you."
Ebony: "Shut up."

Cameo: "No, I haven't. I don't get out much. In fact this whole trip was kind of to get me out in the world and to be social. And as you can see, it's barely worked..."

Ren: Having his tiger senses, he accidentally overheard Ebony and Diablo talking. She's growing on her? Genevive? Well, she didn't deny it.... But I can't tell Gen yet.

Genevive: "Whatcha thinkin' 'bout, Casanova?"

Ren: He snapped out of his little daze and said, "Oh, stuff."

Genevive: "What kinda stuff?"

Ren: "Stuff like how cute you would look holding that teddy bear," he spotted a kiosk with a cute brown teddy bear.

Genevive: She eyed him cautiously but went with it. She trusted him. If he was hiding something, she'd make him guilty for keeping it and make him spill. "I don't do cute."

Ren: "You don't? But you're with me... and I'm cute, right?"

Genevive: "Oh, fine. But that means I'm cute, right?"

Ren: "Well...."

Genevive: "What?!"

Ren: "The word cute isn't rich enough to describe what I see before me."

Genevive: She blushed, lightly punching his arm and said, "Cute and sweet. I think I've got a keeper."

Ren: He laughed as he walked Genevive over to the kiosk to buy the bear.

Josie: She giggled. "I'm excited, they redid it and I haven't been on the new version yet."

Rory: "You haven't? Well, are you in for a treat!"

Cameo: "No, I haven't. I don't get out much. In fact this whole trip was kind of to get me out in the world and to be social. And as you can see, it's barely worked..."

Jori: "Well, you're talking to me," She smiled. "I've never been to Disney World either, so we can try to navigate Epcot together."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter