Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

OOC: Does anyone have an SOD girl who could run into Balthazar and try to find good in him? Balthazar: Balthazar began to map out his plan to conquer the world.

OOC: SOD? What does that mean?

Nurse Summers: She gave a sympathetic smile. "Yes, again."

Dana: "Bakes my skin?!" she said, alarmed.

Jori: "No no no no no! It just tans it. It's not harmful unless your directly under the sun for hours and hours. Don't worry about it, but it might not be a bad idea to wear some sun block."

Jori: "No no no no no! It just tans it. It's not harmful unless your directly under the sun for hours and hours. Don't worry about it, but it might not be a bad idea to wear some sun block."
Dana: "Oh." She looked at her arm again. "I thought my pale skin was permanent." (OOC There's a reason it's pale) "Will the tan go away, or is it permanent?"

OOC I just imagined Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.... Alana: She kept climbing. "Do you clim often?" she asked Fred.

Fred: "Yeah, I do. Philby does it a lot, so sometimes I do it with him.

Opal: "Jason? I think I saw my dad. He was mad at me. He wanted me to corrupt you and I refused."

Opal: "Jason? I think I saw my dad. He was mad at me. He wanted me to corrupt you and I refused."

Jason: "Corrupt me? Thank you for refusing. " He gently hugged her.

Fred: "I've done a lot. I'm not a fan of heights, but I can still climb. "

Alana: "I'm okay with heights. Not the best though. Last rock climbing trip with my wizard friends we had an incident with a pegasus..."

Opal: "My father scares me." She hugged him back. She stood. "Where's my staff?"

Cinderella8 said:
Josh: He decided to avoid the coffee for now.

OOC Okay :)

Dustin: He tensed in surprise. He'd been checking out the map Dana had stolen. He slipped it into his pocket. "That's alright," he assured. "I don't think we've met. I'm Dustin, Dustin Shane."

Jenna: Her claws slid out when she was surprised, then they retracted. She waved her hand. "That's alright," she assured.

Tiare: "I'm, uh, Tiare Pelekai, pleased to meet you. I'm sorry."

Andrew: "I should've been paying attention. Have we met? I'm Andrew Parr." She looked semi familiar. Perhaps they had met in the hero world, where he worked with his relatives and alone as the telepathic and telekinetic hero Psych.

Natasha: "Yeah you kids better be more careful. We'll leave in a few hours. The cafeteria's open if you want to eat."

Jay: He turned towards Hope. "I need to shower and freshen up." He was a little dirty from the battle. "I'll see you soon.", he said smiling.

Evelyn: Evelyn began to think what she wanted to do.

Orreed said:
Natasha: "Yeah you kids better be more careful. We'll leave in a few hours. The cafeteria's open if you want to eat."

Jay: He turned towards Hope. "I need to shower and freshen up." He was a little dirty from the battle. "I'll see you soon.", he said smiling.

Evelyn: Evelyn began to think what she wanted to do.

Hope: "See you soon."

Mike: He stood apart from the others, pretending to be absorbed in something. Why was his dad so much harder on him than the others were on his friends?

Fairywings said:
Hope: "See you soon."

Mike: He stood apart from the others, pretending to be absorbed in something. Why was his dad so much harder on him than the others were on his friends?

Jay: He showered.

Barton Adults: They walked out to work on work things.

Evelyn: She wondered what Mike was doing, but didn't want to bother him. She started to talk with Hope. "I'm excited to be going back."

Thora: she went and showered.

Gordon: he and his father were eating, together they had finished fifteen plates so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter