Calling all Poly Experts

Blissful123

Earning My Ears
My family and I are staying at the Poly this coming May. It's our first time onsite! Yay!

We currently have a deluxe standard room booked. But I also have the option of changing (for a minimal fee) to a deluxe villa.

We are a family of 5: two adults, three kids (6, 4 and 10 months)

I have googled like crazy and i'm not finding much difference between the two rooms other than the bathroom and perhaps a kitchenette?

Can someone help me differentiate between the two?

Should I switch to the villa? We'd love more space if we can get it! Difference is less than $20 per day.

Thank you!!:lovestruc:love:

The standard room will be bigger. In the villa (I'm assuming you mean a studio?) there will be one queen bed, one pull-out couch and one fold-down Murphy bed. With the couch pulled out, there won't be much room for a pack-n-play. The standard rooms have two queens, a daybed and plenty of space for a crib. The second bathroom is nice in the villa, but the extra bed/sq footage in the regular room trumps that, I think. You will LOVE the resort either way, though-- such a fun place!

Deluxe room will be closer to GCH and big pool in addition to the things already mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter