Calling All Locals!

bluedevilinaz

DIS Veteran
I think we need to do a Vegas meetup sometime after the first of the year. There seems to be quite a few of us on the boards that live in good ol' Sin City so it'd be neat to be able to put faces to screen names. What do you guys think?

Not local, but will be in town for spring break last week of March!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Not a local either, but will be there in April for my birthday. We try to go at least once a year as DW has family that live there.

I'm local. Let me know when you guys want to meet up, preferably somewhere at the strip right?

The strip would be good for a meet. I have someone else I want to meet up with while I am there. Hopefully August.

The strip would be good for a meet. I have someone else I want to meet up with while I am there. Hopefully August.

Sounds good! Who wants to compose the official Las Vegas meet and greet post? We can all go to a buffet too, that would be fun!

Oh I forgot, lets do this meet either before or after April since I will be at Disneyworld during this time. :cool1:

I work Thursday through Sunday nights and sleep during the day(yay for working overnight security! haha) so breakfast or a late(around 7pm) dinner would be best for me if we do it on the weekend. I'm free all day Monday's through Wednesday's though.

Sorry it's taken so long to respond to everyone. I've been working a lot. If anyone wants to get together when you come to Vegas definitely PM me. I'm always up for making new friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter